Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That 1 Level you just can't pass....

This is a discussion on That 1 Level you just can't pass.... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Infamous the final mission on the hardest difficulty setting, Kessler was annoying as hell spent like 3 days on it, ...

PRO Member

Infamous the final mission on the hardest difficulty setting, Kessler was annoying as hell spent like 3 days on it, about 3 hours per day... AHHHH

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)

Lvl 6 - Silver

1. Heart of Reich in COD world at war, obvious for anyone who has played it.
    2. Level in RE5 (on pro) where you kill the ogre thing with a mounted machine gun
    3. COD 4, no fighting in the war room. Rage quit so many times I still haven't finished the game.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Im currently stuck on one of the final boss's on Knights Contract.The boss itself is piss easy to defeat but as the difficulty increases,so does the difficulty of the QTE's.Im only on hard atm and i have to do the hardest difficulty aswell and i think im going to struggle but i shall persist and hopefully ill earn this plat and it will be one of my proudest platinums.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12