Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That 1 Level you just can't pass....

This is a discussion on That 1 Level you just can't pass.... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; At some point in every gamers life we hit a crossroads. At times we throw the controller, yell at the ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

That 1 Level you just can't pass....

At some point in every gamers life we hit a crossroads. At times we throw the controller, yell at the screen or in very extreme cases snap the disc.
    Levels. Like a Chapter in a book they build up to the final conclusion but unlike in most good books the levels get harder and harder. Like today for example, Playing Batman Arkham Asylum on Hard. I thought at first "Wow this is rather easy for a hard game." I even thought " Im Pretty Good if this is HARD!" How wrong was I.
    The Pressure Control Junction. Enough said.
    Cruse it. Dam it. Send it to hell with bells on.

What level has you raging?

Angel of Death

I'm having a really annoying time with Sandman in Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. That guy is so freaking annoying on Hard. I stopped playing the game for a bit because of it. Probably should go back to it.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post

Levels-Trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm currently stuck on the bike chase in MGS4 on TBE. I've done it about 100 times and can't get past the second section....

F
    K

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    It's a different topic. The Blue Room in Uncharted is a challenge on any difficulty. That's unrelated to a specific trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Medal of Honor Frontline on Hard. I'm halfway in the game, and just keep dying at the same spot.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Pilleh View Post
    Medal of Honor Frontline on Hard. I'm halfway in the game, and just keep dying at the same spot.

Just keep at it, you will succeed and get past that level wherever it is your stuck. I did it, so can anybody else.

I quitted on Killzone 2 on my Elite playtrough when i got stuck on the fight with Radec....

As for the moment what drives me mad is: GRAN TURISMO 5!!!
    Currently i need only to gold 2 Vettel Challenges for a sure
    It is so frustrating being so close.....

PRO Member

I'm sure I speak for EVERYONE that has done Call of Duty: World at War.... The second to last level on Veteran, Heart of the Reich!
    My fucking God, I thought I was going to turn into a woman, just to have a period...

1.21 GIGAWATTS

I too am gonna have to say the Blue Room on uncharted in crushing mode. it took me forever to get past it on hard and now, well now it's kickin my arse!

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs

Ice Cream Firefighter

Sonic Unleashed Eggmanland hotdog stand mission I broke 2 controls by twisting them in opposite directions (but was able to make another with the 2 that worked till I got the plat before buying new controls I thought that would be smart)

This one is sad I entered Resident Evil ORC by myself being a RE5 god I put it straight up on professional & could not get past the big creature right at the very start so I ejected the game cased it & threw it out of the door but wait this is what makes it sad, 1 of my daughters just happened to run past the door at the same time & she ended up with a big bruise on her leg & a badly corked muscle just because of my rage quit I thought I was such a bad parent that afternoon

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Rangers F.C

The Hardcore run on Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising when you are on secure the beachhead level and you have to secure the village and hold off a counter attack , have got right to the end many MANY times and get killed and because its hardcore there are no checkpoints and you start right at the beginning and I keep getting killed like 45 mins in aaaaAAAAAAAGGHHHH

Resident Deadhead

that damn hover bike level on battletoads

been stuck there since i was about 6
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

The Deathly Rhythm

nuff said

oh and that part from Killzone 2, The MG part and Radec
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

From what I can think of off the top of my head it's probably gotta be the blue room from Uncharted on Crushing. That was quite irritating.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Right now it is the Second Mission in Medal of Honor on tier 1 mode. I can get to the end were you have to call in missile strikes but some how enemies are getting pass and I fail mission. It sucks that I have to start the mission all over again.

I'm not giving up though.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 9 - Gold

Majora's Mask.

Because that entire GAME is another level beyond measure.

Still a sheer classic to this day, and a legendary soundtrack, too.

----------------------------------------

Also, great_daze_tazer I am with on this one, Eggmanland. Holy crap, I have never expected to spend 45 minutes on 1 LEVEL.

What's even more baffling is that it was a SONIC game.

I'd love to see the entire rendered map for this, because this one was an absolute gaming gauntlet, it just would not end. Although, the music was awesome, and the environments, running gameplay and graphics were so great, it was worth it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Right now it is the Second Mission in Medal of Honor on tier 1 mode. I can get to the end were you have to call in missile strikes but some how enemies are getting pass and I fail mission. It sucks that I have to start the mission all over again.

I'm not giving up though.
    I just beat that level on Tier 1 last night! One attempt! However, I am dying in the same spot on level 4 (Dorothy). Three times last night after 12 minutes of gameplay, ragequited.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    I just beat that level on Tier 1 last night! One attempt! However, I am dying in the same spot on level 4 (Dorothy). Three times last night after 12 minutes of gameplay, ragequited.
    I'll get it. Two of the jeeps got passed the strikes and caused me to fail. Thats twice it has happened.

Good luck with the rest of Tier 1.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pilleh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Just keep at it, you will succeed and get past that level wherever it is your stuck.
    That's funny, I was going to post this game... I'm currently on pace at one level per night after work... after I finally succeed I start the next level to get a feel for it then quit... most frustrating game I've played in recent memory... invisible walls, enemies who won't die, pin-point accuracy from blind-fire, bullets, bazookas & tank shells through walls... right now I'm stuck on "On Track" ... and it's always the same place where I die... makes me so f'n angry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast