Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Which plat took you the longest?

This is a discussion on Which plat took you the longest? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Dragon Age: Origins Start: Feb. 1, 2010 Platinum: Nov 21, 2013 Over 3 years....

Mag Editor-In-Chief

Dragon Age: Origins

Start: Feb. 1, 2010
    Platinum: Nov 21, 2013
    Over 3 years.

Member of the Month - 02/2010

Birth-Metal-Death

Both Dead Space 2 and Bayonetta took me well over a year,probably because i shelved them as they were driving me nuts. Went back with a fresh gaming head and got the Plats

Lvl 4 - Silver

God of War's took me the longest because of that blasted Olympus Challenge or some rather... I raged a plenty.

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Birth-Metal-Death

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    God of War's took me the longest because of that blasted Olympus Challenge or some rather... I raged a plenty.
    Oh yeah,some challenges were hair pullers alright

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Star Ocean the Last hope, still in progress but just need time 2 years with it right now
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Demon's Souls, coming in at roughly 125 hours. Free Realms will take a lot longer though. I've put about 110 hours into it and I still have to reach max rank for six different jobs! Free Realms - the longest most boring platinum ever. Not hard whatsoever, just a lot of grinding.

PRO Member

Dragon Age Origins is my longest Platinum by far.
    I first played it when it came out on November 3, 2009 and scored Platinum on November 26, 2013 (4 Years and 23 Days).
    Funny thing is, the two toughest (and glitchiest) trophies, Blight-Queller and Traveler, I earned over 3 years ago. I went back to this incredible game a week before earning Platinum and finally got A Dark Promise and Perfectionist to earn this awesome Platinum.
    I guess it shows what never giving up will do!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Local Drunk

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, nearly 2 years.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My latest plat. Warhawk, it took me 3 years and 5 months

IF YOU NEED TROPHY HELP JUST ASK ME. DO NOT SEND A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST

Hack the Planet!!

2 years 6 months 3 weeks

I hope the letters AWP never stand for anything again.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Killzone 2. Most for waiting time. I've started in July, till the start of August I had got all trophies (except VGC) for KZ2 and other games. I stopped that time and I've only returned to plat on the end of November.
    JPR

Lvl 8 - Gold

Okay, calendar time is still Heavy Rain. However, I've now spent more time with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood than I have AC3, so most time spent playing, goes to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

MGS4. Got it when it first came out and beat it but it wasn't until the patch in 2012 that added trophies and I realized how many times I was going to have to replay it for the plat.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Because of the stupid ass Yatta! trophy, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection took me over 5 years.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

BioShock took the longest at approximately 4 years 7 months. First trophy: April 25, 2009, Platinum trophy: Dec. 15, 2013. I finally decided I wanted to try for the Platinum trophy last year.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't really consider the date timestamps from when I get the 1st trophy to platinum because I play a variety of different games and don't always go back to platinum right away. Longest time to play to get platinum has got to be Cross Edge, it felt like forever getting all the items in the game crafted and gaining all titles. Resonance of Fate took quite a while too, mainly because of the arena challenges. Also, like others have said, the online trophies for GTA4 and Resistance 2 took a while to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruyome View Post
    Star Ocean the Last hope, still in progress but just need time 2 years with it right now
    ^Good luck with that one. I've tried going for it 2 times and after 200+ hours each being close to getting all battle trophies, lost all of the save data because you can't back it up and my PS3 got YLOD BOTH freaking times... So ya, not trying again for a long time.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Dead Space took me 3 years and 4 months because I was scared and took very many long breaks.

Second place is Devil May Cry 3 with 1 year and 9 months. It turned out to be hard as hell, looong (six playthroughs in my road map plus other things) and despite the admittedly great battle system I did not like it very much because I was a fan of the first game and this was so different in terms of atmosphere.

Judgement by Blaster

My longest time to get plat has changed from NFS Hot Pursuit to Bioshock 2. 3 years 6 months.

First trophy April 9, 2011 Platinum September 24, 2014
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Buy my book, Alteration

Uncharted 1... 4 years and 6 months... I was in no rush.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Shadows of the Damned received the Trophy You Go To Hell June 9, 2012. when i was checking what games had patches or could be installed so i didn't have to wait for them to do it before i played them. same day i bought my PS3

I have since completed it on the hardest difficulty for Legion Hunter July 8, 2014 - will eventually complete the other difficulties so it is currently ongoing as lemon and demon hunter are only two i don't have

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast