Quick Question about The Walking Dead Series

This is a discussion on Quick Question about The Walking Dead Series within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Has any news been released if PS Plus Members will get all 5 episodes for free or will we have ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quick Question about The Walking Dead Series

Has any news been released if PS Plus Members will get all 5 episodes for free or will we have to buy the remaining three after we download the first two

Retired

Probably buy the other 3 episodes.

Cipher sent us to hell

So far I would say they are worth the money. I'm on the fence as to whether we'll get all of them for free or not. They did eventually give Plus members Back to the Future in it's entirety for free so I dunno.

1.21 GIGAWATTS

I'm sure when the next 3 come out the PS+ members will have to pay for awhile, but like x13ucketheaDx said we got back to the future, so if you dont wanna purchase them, just wait they will problably come to ps+ free games eventually

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs

Bob 'n' Becca

Hopefully we'll get them all for free but IMO the game is definitely worth my money. I don't mind paying for the remaining content. I just wish they would hurry up and be released so I can do a new playthrough and make different choices. Also I read in another thread that the three remaining episodes could be still be full price when they release. What I mean is you'll spend the same amount on the three as you would've on the five. I hope that's not the case but as I said the series has been fantastic thus far.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I think ps plus members will get them for free when they are all released so somewhere in 2013.
    A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Since I am absolutely in love with the game ill probably buy ALL the remaining games when they come out. That is going to be a that I am proud of once I get it after the remaining three are released!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I just hoping they will release all the episodes on a disc in the future

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider