Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fallout 4 to be set in Boston?

This is a discussion on Fallout 4 to be set in Boston? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Silent Assassin They can make the new game take place on Mars, for all I care. I ...

Too Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    They can make the new game take place on Mars, for all I care. I kind of lost faith in the Fallout series after the Fallout 3 GOTY edition problems. I still haven't bought New Vegas, even though I'd like to. Is that game playable?
    It's completely playable. Having recently made a new game and done everything there is to do, the only problem is the game freezing once your save game gets huge.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"Industry rule number 4,080: Record people are shady"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dont really care for Fallout 3, hit max level in New Vegas. Haven't beaten New Vegas yet, but it would be nice to play a new Fallout game

=========================================================================
    Life is a Drag and Freedom is not Free

Lvl 4 - Silver

From Mojave Wasteland to Boston...cool
    "Roach? Ghost? Come in Ghost. Do you Copy?! Does ANYONE copy?!

Death is Awaiting....

If this is true.. love Bethesda..

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 6 - Silver

Boston or Seattle would be rad and hopefully it doesnt freeze up like the other 2... I just platted both and even with the freezes I loved them both...

INTJ

ill just leave this here too

http://i.imgur.com/zljk3.png

it also has the most lines of dialogue recorded in any single player RPG.

also everyone can agree that the next fallout should take place in mid-south florida.

seriously. You can combine the everglades/various swamps, Disney world, Kennedy space center, and orlando into one giant game. they can also pretend Walt disneys original epcot plan happened.
    Last edited by Ps360; 08-19-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

also everyone can agree that the next fallout should take place in mid-south florida.

seriously. You can combine the everglades/various swamps, Disney world, Kennedy space center, and orlando into one giant game. they can also pretend Walt disneys original epcot plan happened.

Now that you say Florida it sounds a lot better..

Sig by Achantion

Too Hot

That'd be Point Lookout all over again.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"Industry rule number 4,080: Record people are shady"

PRO Member

they can also pretend Walt disneys original epcot plan happened.
    Oh my god. That'd be awesome.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    They can make the new game take place on Mars, for all I care. I kind of lost faith in the Fallout series after the Fallout 3 GOTY edition problems. I still haven't bought New Vegas, even though I'd like to. Is that game playable?
    How playable it is depends on "luck" or how the game reacts to your system (which varies for everyone), so it's as playable as Fallout 3. You might have less problems on NV than you did on Fallout 3, but you might have even more problems or none at all.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    That'd be Point Lookout all over again.
    except better

An old-fashioned cowboy

This reminds me I still need to play New Vegas. Regardless of where Fallout 4 takes place I'm still probably gonna wait awhile before buying it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I really hope this isn't true. I rather have Obsidian develop a new Fallout then Bethesda Softworks. Fallout 3 was boring, and wasn't even a Fallout game to being with. Plus the borrowed plot points from the first 2 games like water purification, GECK, and dealing with the Enclave. I rather play Wasteland 2 anyways.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I don't really care where the setting is. I just want a new fallout to play. Preferably one developed by Bethesda and not Obsidian. I enjoyed NV but my heart lies in the DC wastelands

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskigt View Post
    I really hope this isn't true. I rather have Obsidian develop a new Fallout then Bethesda Softworks. Fallout 3 was boring, and wasn't even a Fallout game to being with. Plus the borrowed plot points from the first 2 games like water purification, GECK, and dealing with the Enclave. I rather play Wasteland 2 anyways.
    Don't give Obsidian so much credit for copy and pasting Bethesda's formula that made Fallout the powerhouse franchise it currently is.

.. Solar Fields ..

The fallout games are fantastic and i only hope that the next fallout game runs smoothly with no freezing, slowdown or game breaking bugs. There is nothing worse than being pulled out of an immersive game like fallout 3 and fallout: new vegas because the game has frozen or is lagging in framerate.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

I loved both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I like mos, don't really care too much where 4 takes place, as long as it does! x3

Blazikiller's Killer Checklist
    My checklist to Glory my dedication and organize my forgetfulness
    Currently Under Long-Term Renovation

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

PRO Member

Im so happy thats its Boston, cant wait

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    The fallout games are fantastic and i only hope that the next fallout game runs smoothly with no freezing, slowdown or game breaking bugs. There is nothing worse than being pulled out of an immersive game like fallout 3 and fallout: new vegas because the game has frozen or is lagging in framerate.
    it's funny because every bethesda game ever has been buggy.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Don't give Obsidian so much credit for copy and pasting Bethesda's formula that made Fallout the powerhouse franchise it currently is.
    Any True Fallout Fan would say the same thing, Ps360 is right about everything he/she (I still dont know what kind of sex PS360 is lol) has posted. It's just that, Any casual gamer that has experience Fallout 3 first than Fallout 1, 2 or New Vegas, Will say Fallout 3 was good. Fallout 3 suffers from a lot of Fallout Lore, till the point where bethesda just borrowed some things about Fallout Lore, I mean I can see what they were thinking. ''Let's borrow two powerful factions of the series and let's make a war between them, BoS is good and Enclave is bad and both of them want an Water Purification System, one to make good and the other one to accomplish their evil master plan !'' Where in Fallout there's never a completely good or bad faction. The plotline was simple and without much development with a lot of history blanks in the plotline, Those who havent played Fallout before will not care about those empty blanks or details, Original fans make a lot of critics and they wanted a lot of answers that were never given or they didnt care about making it more accurate to the series. I dont blame people to like it because it was simple, sure It has a lot of content and depth player freedom, Character skills, dialog and simple enemies known as Raiders that keeps the game with enemies but still a lot of stuff that could have been better. And then play New Vegas and be dissapointed because they expected less than they were given. I dont know the first single TRUE fallout fan complain about Fallout New Vegas Plotline or Characters. I dont want to argue, If you like Fallout 3 but didnt feel the same with New Vegas It's your choice, I enjoyed New Vegas a lot more, I got to know a lot of the lore and I had more fun.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast