Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your Most Impressive and Proud Platinumů.

This is a discussion on Your Most Impressive and Proud Platinumů. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm not sure that any of my plats are impressive, but the closest ones are: Dante's Inferno (for the Gates ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

I'm not sure that any of my plats are impressive, but the closest ones are: Dante's Inferno (for the Gates of Hell trophy), Assassin's Creed 3 and Sly 3 (for the 100% completion trophy). My most proud platinum would be either Assassin's Creed 2, just because it was my first platinum or Infamous because of the blast shard and stunt trophies.

Lvl 4 - Silver

At the moment I'll say my Silent Hill 2 platinum

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 7 - Gold

Don't have one yet, maybe soon we will se, I started picking hadrer platinums lately.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

all of my platinums is easy but the most impresive one till now is tekken tag2

Judgement by Blaster

My most impressive Plat would have to be Dead Island and my most proud Plat is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit with all DLC done.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Most impressive for me is Unreal Tournament 3.....if you dislike grinding....you won't be wondering how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop...you'll be wondering how many slashes it takes w/ a razor to get to 'suicide'. Seriously....a STUPID # of matches you have to play....and just a drag....and my proudest would probably be both of the Batman games....The game is one of my favorite series' and the plat's aren't incredibly easy...but they were just SO fun for me.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Killzone 2 ...

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 9 - Gold

mortal kombat vs dc universe. took me 5 years (after a long break in between lol) kombos were a pain but the plat was soo worth it, currently cleaning up some of my list and I now have 10 ultra rare plats to my name

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    cant say i didnt see that one coming in the next response...

but you dont even have it, so.....
    In all seriousness, people say its either GTA IV or VANQUISH but personally its FFXIII for me. Only cuz I got really lucky in Tactical Challenge 6, who knows how long i'd take to do that over again. Plus FFXIII was one of my first platinums, wasn't techically into trophies at the time so procrastination was a key factor.

@Jaws: Sorry couldn't resist I'm always for making someone laugh hysterically. It would have been funnier if I actually had it though huh lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    In all seriousness, people say its either GTA IV or VANQUISH but personally its FFXIII for me. Only cuz I got really lucky in Tactical Challenge 6, who knows how long i'd take to do that over again. Plus FFXIII was one of my first platinums, wasn't techically into trophies at the time so procrastination was a key factor.

@Jaws: Sorry couldn't resist I'm always for making someone laugh hysterically. It would have been funnier if I actually had it though huh lol
    *2 months later* Ace-Murderer234 has earned his 100th platinum ; Terminator Salvation

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    *2 months later* Ace-Murderer234 has earned his 100th platinum ; Terminator Salvation
    *2 months later* Ace-Murderer234 has earned his 100th platinum ; Hannah Montana

Just a little correction there. I highly doubt I can get to 100 in 2 months. GTA V is probably going to take that time lol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    Most impressive for me is Unreal Tournament 3.....if you dislike grinding....you won't be wondering how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop...you'll be wondering how many slashes it takes w/ a razor to get to 'suicide'. Seriously....a STUPID # of matches you have to play....and just a drag
    This...The fact that I'm probably the only guy in South Africa with this plat is pretty cool also...

Bad Company 2 - Et tu, brute and the demoliish kills trophies
    Medal of Honor - Tier 1 mode and fire controller trophy
    Mass Effect 2 - insanity playthrough
    Skyrim - simply coz it was my longest platinum, clocking in at 115 hours

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Mine is Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2,Ninja Gaiden 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3:Razors Edge they would be some of my hardest ones but I have rarer ones as well

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Vanquish ..

that's all no time to plat other game ..uni stuff calling ~

PRO Member

To me my most impressive Plat: Ico, would think that a PS2 classic game wouldn't be so hard...but damn that 2hr Speed run and a crackheaded ****** partner..smh, all bad

the plat that I put the most time is was FF13, five platy throughs and 2 systems (got the ylod) and countless hours plus maybe one controller just to plat that game...can't wait for Lightning Returns...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Hack the Planet!!

Proud -
    GTAIV - jus bcuz I didn't think AWP would ever ping.
    007 Bloodstone - a serious grind 4 online

Favorite -
    GoldenEye Reloaded - got the plat on 11/11/11. which is my birthday, and 1st player to get it legit.

Lvl 6 - Silver

i am very pleased and proud with my FIFA Street Platinum needs a lot of effort and dedication to nail this one also my Killzone 2 Platinum is worth mentioning but i wouldn't consider it hard since i was practically enjoying every minute of it.

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lost Planet 2

Dull Ember

My favorite Platinum is XCOM ENEMY UNKNOWN.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My first platinum was Burnout Paradise and proud of it! As well as Infamous 2!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast