Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your Most Impressive and Proud Platinumů.

This is a discussion on Your Most Impressive and Proud Platinumů. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; gotta be GTA 4 which i got last night...

Lvl 6 - Silver

gotta be GTA 4 which i got last night

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Skyrim for me. Thankfully, it only took time, rather than skill, to earn it.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Impressive and proud? ACB, no doubt.

PRO Member

Mine would be Battlefield:Bad Company 2.
    It's the only online game I never boosted.

PRO Member

I've only got three so far. The walking dead one was easier than blowing my nose, but the Mass Effect 2 one was the best of my 3 by far. Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, and Fall Out 3 will all be "prouder" plat moments for me though when I get them this year.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For me its Homefront!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

AC:B and Final Fantasy 13. Brotherhood because of how fast I platinumed it and FFXIII because I stuck to the grind.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Without a doubt, it has to be Twisted Metal. Only about 150 or so people in the world have this monster!

Royal Flush X2

opps wrong thread, um I guess Walking Dead is my most impressive and proud...

Hero of Kvatch

For me, it'd be ModNation Racers.

I'm proud of it as it takes a hell of a long time to earn playing online, all of which I did without boosting.

"War, war never changes."

Editorial Team

Definitely Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
    This game was pretty hard, seems to be a quite rare platinum with only 1.04% of the people on a profilesite that have obtained it.
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Fallout: New Vegas.

I had to play through that game four times to pop the trophy, contending with lag (fuck you, Ultra-Luxe) and random freezes/crashes.

PRO Member

For me, my most impressive and proudest Platinum is Dragon Age Origins.

I started playing this masterpiece of a game the day it came out (11/3/2009) and did very well with it, earning Blight-Queller in December of 2009, long before the "glitch problems" showed up for most people, and Traveler, the other "buggy" trophy, in March of 2010. It stayed in my backlog for a number of years, working on it a little every few months, until I finally decided to try it again. When I did start playing it again in November of 2013, it was like I never left. Soon enough, I earned A Dark Promise and Perfectionist (thank you, "2 rulers and 2 gold trophies" trick) and finally scored Platinum on 11/26/2013. It was a celebration I wish I had done sooner, but it was worth the wait and was also my 6,OOOTH TROPHY as well.
    I guess it shows what happens when you never give up!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

so far I personally only have 2 1) Little Big Planet, only cause there is way too many requirements to rely on others and I did 90% on my own and at the time I didn't know that DLC trophies weren't part of the platinum requirement so actually I got 100% and plat on it, my 2nd favorite and proudest is Sonic Generations it was my favorite game at the time and when I got the Platinum I couldn't believe that I was able to obtain it cause of the very buggy final boss trophy and what they consider damage not to mention how long that battle can actually take. once I sit down and have a weekend I will be adding ACB to my impressive list cause the MP is a pain and at this time I only need to finish the Main Campaign then Ping Platinum, maybe I will 100% this beast since so far im at 100% sync on the required points to getting the DLC trophy which I hear is a nasty beast and should totally have been a Gold

Lvl 7 - Gold

More than one individual platinum, it was getting the Dragon Age Origins and II platinums back to back, after doing 5 straight playthroughs between the two without breaking for any other games between them.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345