Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which PS3 Console Do You Consider To Be The Best Model?

This is a discussion on Which PS3 Console Do You Consider To Be The Best Model? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by daftprophet I think your version of the slim is even better. Small things like the lights on ...

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I think your version of the slim is even better. Small things like the lights on the buttons and a raised PS symbol above the disc tray please me.
    My version? You mean my older version of the slim model?

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Plus it's brand new and sometimes Bioshock 2 casues it to freeze
    Strange that because Bioshock 2 was the game my fatty 40GB got the YLOD while playing.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    My version? You mean my older version of the slim model?

Strange that because Bioshock 2 was the game my fatty 40GB got the YLOD while playing.
    Indeed. I think it's the first gen slim model. My friend has one and it looks a bit better than mine. I have a tiny little light on it that's green...the buttons aren't shiny or light up more like a tiny phone indicator light.

Really? Must be that game then...that sucks. I love that game, but it may be the death of my new slim!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have to say my fatty. I have the orginal Fat 80 gig PS3 with PS2 compatibility. I brought it when it first came out and it is still going strong, plus I love my 4 USB ports.

Lvl 8 - Gold

One that fuckin' works! I fear my Slim might die soon.... damn thing keeps freezing.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I have got the "old" slim with 250gb. Works fine and quiet and more than enough memory. Still have my ps2 so playing those games is not a problem. The new slim , i agree with the above posted "looks a bit cheaper", has more matte finish black plastic look.Mine has the shiny front and sides. It's just a little detail, but the spec's are the same apart from the bigger ( 320 ) hdd, and a newer processor i believe ?
    At this point i would get that 320 new slim, the older ones become more difficult to come by.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12