Dishonoured Stealth Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on Dishonoured Stealth Gameplay Trailer within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Dishonored The Study of Stealth Gameplay Trailer - WreckedPixel...

Banned

Nope, nothing

For easier viewing:

PRO Member

That was really cool to watch. I love all of the attention to detail that is going into the stealth. Like for once the enemies peripheral vision actually makes sense.

Sig by Bladia

Angel of Death

I wasn't thinking about pickin it up, but it looks pretty good.

MK Plat = Overrated

This has so many aspects of The Chronicles of Riddick, it's hard to believe that the developers did not take inspiration from that game. That being said, I loved the Riddick game. If Dishonored is just as good, I may have to pick it up. I hope the SP campaign is just as long as Riddick too. Must have been 40 hours of SP between two campaigns. However, I hope Dishonored doesn't have MP. MP seems to ruin the experience.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    This has so many aspects of The Chronicles of Riddick, it's hard to believe that the developers did not take inspiration from that game. That being said, I loved the Riddick game. If Dishonored is just as good, I may have to pick it up. I hope the SP campaign is just as long as Riddick too. Must have been 40 hours of SP between two campaigns. However, I hope Dishonored doesn't have MP. MP seems to ruin the experience.
    According to an article posted back in mid June, Skyrim's Dawnguard expansion alone is longer than Dishonoured.
    Skyrim Dawnguard DLC is longer than Dishonored | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim News | GameZone

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    According to an article posted back in mid June, Skyrim's Dawnguard expansion alone is longer than Dishonoured.
    Skyrim Dawnguard DLC is longer than Dishonored | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim News | GameZone
    Well, so much for me getting this game
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

MK Plat = Overrated

@Trains - I hope that isn't true. What's wrong with games anymore? They aren't long like they used to be. I just got done putting in like 110 hours into Motorstorm Pacific Rift and I'm still working on the DLC trophies. Even the story mode on MK9 is starting to look like it's a fair length for a fighting game. Although, MK isn't that old, MSPR is like 4 years old.

Disappointing to say the least.

Edit: Ok, if it does turn out to be true, everybody who wants a stealth shooter should just pick up Riddick. You can get a new copy for like $10 almost anywhere. It's a really good game and it is quite lengthy. However, if you are a completionist like me...be forewarned...it's got one of PS3s craziest grinds ever with the 1k wins trophy for MP. Not even the 10k kills is bad. The 1k wins will break the normal human's will.

Banned

The official site update for this trailer is up so thread closed!