Nightly Trophy Ritual

This is a discussion on Nightly Trophy Ritual within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Am I the only one who has made it a nightly ritual to view my trophies? I don't do it ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nightly Trophy Ritual

Am I the only one who has made it a nightly ritual to view my trophies? I don't do it on purpose, it has just become habit to view them whenever I turn my PS3 on at night. Soon I'll be wearing robes, surrounding myself with candles, and chanting as I do it.

Since Aug. 09

lmao thats funny shit...its not a very long ritual ah?

Dominate!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Haha, not at all on this account. I was a level 16 on my old account though. I'm going back and re-earning everything. Still have a ways to go. Still, level 16 is nothing compared to you.

Since Aug. 09

right on...i consider my collection medium at best. maybe ill try out the ritual thing lol.

Dominate!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Gotta admit, I tend to find myself looking through my trophies *and looking at other peoples lists* pretty much every time I'm on the ps3.. it's kinda odd lol.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Kid, not loser

Cool story brah! I do the same but instead I make a blood sacrifice for every platinum I see ... :stare:

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    lmao thats funny shit...its not a very long ritual ah?
    hahaha my first thought as well

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't look through me entire list, but I do look through my current and last 4-5 games as I'm turning my system off each morning (yes, you read that right... around 6-7am, lol). I only really look through other people's trophies when they send me friend requests. If we have nothing in common, or the last 10 games are all shooters, they don't get accepted.
    So, you could kinda call it nightly. I do look at them almost every day, at least.

PRO Member

I mostly just go back and look through my platinum games. Sometimes while playing and I earn new trophies for the game I am playing I like to look at those also.

Same as the one above me I like to compare trophies with the person who sends friend request.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Banned

I usually only look at my list when I'm at work, like now... so I get paid to look at it...

Lvl 9 - Gold

I look at my list all the time. Sometimes it's like as soon as I earn a trophy I go to it in my collection

MK Plat = Overrated

I look at my list periodically. Mostly I'm staring at the incomplete games. The BioShock DLC I still need to do. The two trophies that are still open on my Motorstorm DLC. All of them bug me unless I just started a game...like MK9.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I mostly just go back and look through my platinum games. Sometimes while playing and I earn new trophies for the game I am playing I like to look at those also.

Same as the one above me I like to compare trophies with the person who sends friend request.
    Whenever I get a friend request, the first thing I do is compare trophies. Also, I often compare trophies with people from this site who're on my friends list like Helyx as an example to see what they've been playing and have earned.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Rangers F.C

Don't have a ritual but tend to look back at games sitting with 2% and shit and see if I can be bothered giving them another go to get the % up a bit cause might just be me but I think it looks terrible when viewing trophies and they sit at that level

PRO Member

I always end up scowling at Avatar and Bayonetta sat at the bottom of my trophy list, so wish I could hide them.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i do the same, just to scout which trophy i will target the next day.

PRO Member

I may have a problem... I look at my list, stats, etc (on another site) many times a day. It's borderline habitual, haha.

I'm not sure why really; I don't earn trophies that fast so it's not like everything is changing, lol. I just like to review what i've done and plan out my next couple games. I find it fun to review my trophy log, stats, milestones, and rarest trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Whenever I get a friend request, the first thing I do is compare trophies. Also, I often compare trophies with people from this site who're on my friends list like Helyx as an example to see what they've been playing and have earned.
    Whenever I do this ^ it takes (seemingly) forever to load all the trophies on both sides. I don't typically use this feature on the PSN and will go to (another site) to compare.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I have the same thing. When i'm closing down my PS3 i look at my trophy list and look at my trophies. Then i start dreaming and thinking: Man, it would be nice to have all those games ...... I guess it stays with dreaming

Lvl 5 - Silver

I compare trophies to people when i have random friend request. I hate having 0% trophies at the bottom of my list. There are a few platinum's that i missed out do to bad files from my ps3 freezing and it pisses me off even more when i see those trophies. Ughhhhhhhhhhh

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_