The Walking Dead Episode 3 Release Date

This is a discussion on The Walking Dead Episode 3 Release Date within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Telltale Games confirmed to IGN today that The Walking Dead: Episode Three Long Road Ahead will release in North ...

Retired

The Walking Dead Episode 3 Release Date

Telltale Games confirmed to IGN today that The Walking Dead: Episode Three Long Road Ahead will release in North America tomorrow, Tuesday, August 28th on PlayStation Network, and Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday, August 29th. Telltale also confirmed that The Walking Dead: Episode Two Starved for Help, will release on Apple's App Store this Wednesday, August 29th.

The PSN version will cost $4.99, but can be downloaded as a part of the PSN Season Pass option for $19.99 which includes all five episodes. The XBLA version will cost 400 MS Points as DLC within the original The Walking Dead XBLA release, and also on PC/MAC as part of a Season Pass on the Telltale Games Store, as well as through our partners on Steam, Origin, Amazon PC Downloads, GameStop, and GameFly.

Telltale did not confirm European and international release dates for PlayStation Network, saying, "the title is in submission with our international partners at SCEE, and as soon as Telltale Games receives a release confirmation, a date will be announced".
    The iOS version of The Walking Dead: Episode Two Starved for Help, will cost $4.99, and be sold as an in-app purchase within Walking Dead: The Game, or as part of the Multi-Pack bundle that includes episodes 2-5 for 14.99.
    The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 3 Gets a Release Date - IGN

Prayer Warrior

i'm glad it's coming out sooner than later but i just got madden 13 just now and i'm buying tony hawk and rockband blitz tomorrow so now i'm going to be overloaded. oh well......better than having nothing to play at all lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Synthwave <3

Oh wow! This is awesome news!! Wonder what I should play tomorrow. Thx for sharing, Undrey!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The One and Only

I'm just gonna wait until the rest of the episodes come out. I'm not going to play another episode and then wait another 2+ months for the next episode to be released, especially since they're only two or three hours per episode.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0