View Poll Results: Would You Like A Feature To Turn Off Trophies For A Specific Game?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 48.78%
  • No

15 36.59%
  • Sounds Interesting / Possible.

6 14.63%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Would You Like A Feature To Turn Off Trophies For A Specific Game?

This is a discussion on Would You Like A Feature To Turn Off Trophies For A Specific Game? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Geoffx37 I'm a villain and a "fucking nutcase" because I think an on/off implement to the ultimately ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffx37 View Post
    I'm a villain and a "fucking nutcase" because I think an on/off implement to the ultimately trivial trophy system wouldn't negatively affect anybody. Tried to defend that argument and get an answer from someone who doesn't want the trophy implement as to why it would affect them if somebody else were to use it. The answer I got: "Well, I wouldn't use it." Not even an answer to why it's such a hassle that anyone wants it when its existence wouldn't impact anyone negatively who doesn't want it beyond just not using it.

But no, I'm the immature one in this thread.

You just don't get it, dude. You don't. Like I totally see it. You opened the door by calling me a "fucking nutcase," so fuck you for calling me a prick and saying I'm the one who started making you out to be the bad guy when you're the sarcastic ass who couldn't just admit the implement wouldn't affect him or by engaging in a conversation in which I was COMPLETELY polite to you up until you made your remark.
    A have said a don't care about it , I just would not want it , get over it you really need to calm down , you are starting to go a bit crazy . A get it , a really do , you want me to agree with you and am not going to , and this is a huge problem for you , this started off with a simple question .

I said NO , now what seems to be the problem ? will I wait till you have decided for me next time and just agree with you ? not going to happen .
    You seem stuck on the fact I have not answered your question but I have more than once , I think the ability to remove , stop trophies from being shown is a bad idea . And again no it would not affect me personally .

To Be Announced

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    A have said a don't care about it , I just would not want it , get over it you really need to calm down , you are starting to go a bit crazy . A get it , a really do , you want me to agree with you and am not going to , and this is a huge problem for you , this started off with a simple question .

I said NO , now what seems to be the problem ? will I wait till you have decided for me next time and just agree with you ? not going to happen .
    You seem stuck on the fact I have not answered your question but I have more than once , I think the ability to remove , stop trophies from being shown is a bad idea . And again no it would not affect me personally .
    We're done, man. God forbid anyone else be allowed to have it. I've said it already. I don't give a shit if you or anyone else agree with me, I just don't see the point in keeping people who do want it from happening simply because you wouldn't use it. That's my point and that's all I have to say and clearly I'm just so wrong for thinking both sides would be appeased. You started this spat with your sarcastic comment when I was being respectful, and I won't apologize for that because this is--at the end of the day--a place for discussion. If everyone just said "Yes" and "No" and that was it, then where is the discussion? I've learned my lesson; there's no point in engaging any debate or discussion or asking questions or anything. I'm so over it. You're the one who said "BYE," and rather than just leaving it at that, we both made it worse. I take my responsibility for that part and wasting time, but that's all. Everything before that, all of my trying to get a respectful debate going before you made your comment, I will stick to because, despite what you think, there's nothing about it that screams "fucking nutcase" when it's polite and, again, a discussion in a forum meant for discussion.

I'm walking away, and I'm sure that means "you win," but I don't care. It's over. Keeping my answers to "Yes" and "No" from now on.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffx37 View Post
    We're done, man. God forbid anyone else be allowed to have it. I've said it already. I don't give a shit if you or anyone else agree with me, I just don't see the point in keeping people who do want it from happening simply because you wouldn't use it. That's my point and that's all I have to say and clearly I'm just so wrong for thinking both sides would be appeased. You started this spat with your sarcastic comment when I was being respectful, and I won't apologize for that because this is--at the end of the day--a place for discussion. If everyone just said "Yes" and "No" and that was it, then where is the discussion? I've learned my lesson; there's no point in engaging any debate or discussion or asking questions or anything. I'm so over it. You're the one who said "BYE," and rather than just leaving it at that, we both made it worse. I take my responsibility for that part and wasting time, but that's all. Everything before that, all of my trying to get a respectful debate going before you made your comment, I will stick to because, despite what you think, there's nothing about it that screams "fucking nutcase" when it's polite and, again, a discussion in a forum meant for discussion.

I'm walking away, and I'm sure that means "you win," but I don't care. It's over. Keeping my answers to "Yes" and "No" from now on.
    Yes , I won , that makes you my bitch now ( only joking before you start again )

Galaxy beauty pirate

Man, you guys are funny..

There's no need for me to turn off trophies for specific games. Don't care about it. I'm not aiming for plats, unless I really, really, really love the game and feel like it.
    I would like to delete some 0% and 1% games on my list though..
    Last edited by Artemis; 08-31-2012 at 04:05 AM.
    Sig by Ramon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234