Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PS3 may never get Skyrim DLC

This is a discussion on PS3 may never get Skyrim DLC within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sorry but Bethesda IMO is just a shitty company lately. They always say the ps3 is hard to develop for.That ...

F**K AUTHORITY

Sorry but Bethesda IMO is just a shitty company lately. They always say the ps3 is hard to develop for.That excuse was maybe fine when they were making Oblivion and I will be generous and say Fallout 3 but sorry that was 4 years ago when Fallout 3 came out.So they expect us to have patience and wait for them to try to fix these issues? Sorry but they've had well over 6 years to figure it out and apparently they don't really care too.For a game developer who wins GOTY awards with games that have more bugs and glitches than any 3 games combined( I really don't see how) you would think they would get their act together.
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

Just watched video one many valid points about 3 but the fact is I never noticed any of them while actually playing the game , this proves nothing to me . The games are a lot of fun and look great , especially 3 in 3D .Also the Vita game was great apart from collectibles . Would buy another release in the series .

Lvl 6 - Silver

yeah given their streak with making piss poor PS3 ports... Im avoiding Skyrim

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by badreligionbomb View Post
    yeah given their streak with making piss poor PS3 ports... Im avoiding Skyrim
    Would not avoid it the game alone without DLC is an amazing game , and imo one of the best games ever on PS3 . It was shit at first but patches have fixed most problems now

Lvl 2 - Bronze

im a diehard fallout fan so bethesda has done right by me. but its blatantly obvious all their games are glitchy beyond tolerable. so im torn and still havent beat the game yet soo this doesnt affect me. though i think i will be singing a different song when i do beat it

Fallout 3 ~ 86:39:18 Fallout: New Vegas ~ 99:20:02 Skyrim ~ 108:46:55

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    because they are developed for just that platform and thats it, they are built on the limitations. They are not multiplatform.

besides most PS3 games dont really look that good anymore, Stuff like the Fox Engine and cryengine on the PC look 100x better. maybe if the texture quality was higher and anti-aliasing was involved sure.

just look at drake face for example, the russian gaming forums go batshit over it

http://i.imgur.com/kkJYi.jpg

Drakeface collection - YouTube
    I guess you a) didn't read my full comment or b) you read the whole entire statement and took out the pieces that suited your opinion (as usual). I'm bitchin' about the 360 not PCs. Obviously it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the graphics that you can pull out of a PC will be better but I would not say 100x and if you can back that statement up with some solid evidence then I would like to analyze your findings.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345