Any remastered Splinter Cell games that have multiplayer online

This is a discussion on Any remastered Splinter Cell games that have multiplayer online within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have seen people on youtube playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Double Agent and ect. online on the ps3. I ...

The Shadow

Any remastered Splinter Cell games that have multiplayer online

I have seen people on youtube playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Double Agent and ect. online on the ps3. I bought Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and no multiplayer mode on the main menu. WTF?
    Meh........

Lvl 9 - Gold

Double Agent had online servers included, and to my knowledge those servers are still running, although the online community must be just this side of non-existent. The 3 games that were remastered for PS3 do not mention online functionality anywhere. Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory featured multiplayer when they were originally released on PS2 and Xbox, but Ubisoft removed that side of the games when remastering them, so they wouldn't have to pay out for new servers that most likely wouldn't see much traffic. It's a shame, but nowadays the only Splinter Cell multiplayer you'll see is on Double Agent....... if you're lucky enough to even find a game, that is.

Gotham's Reckoning

I don't know about Double Agent as I never played it although it was released to PS3 as a PS2 Classic so the online portion is probably in it but if it is I highly doubt it is very active given how old the game is but for Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory, they had the MP portion removed from the PS3 edition for most likely the reasons StewartBros already stated. I'm a bit disappointed tbh as I never had the chance to play the online portion on either games when I played then on the PS2.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Rise Above

any ps3 hd classic have no trophy support, its on the disclaimer/warranty

Lvl 7 - Gold

It's a shame that they removed the mulitplayer out of the HD classics. Eventually it is a remake. But it's understandable that maybe the servers cost a lot of money and not much people would be playing online.