Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Deleting Trophies with 0%

This is a discussion on Deleting Trophies with 0% within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Koimia Got my vote! I also like this one Better Download History Format. – PlayStation.Blog Share I ...

Chaos will follow

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    I wish the download history could show all downloads, because I bought 2 games (Twisted Metal 2 and Punisher: No Mercy) that I can't re-download because it doesn't go back far enough.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I wish the download history could show all downloads, because I bought 2 games (Twisted Metal 2 and Punisher: No Mercy) that I can't re-download because it doesn't go back far enough.
    Thats bollocks mate , a thought if you had downloaded something you could download again whenever you wanted

Lvl 4 - Silver

Its bout damn time !!!!!!!!! Xbox can do it ps3 should as well

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think a better idea is to be able to not have DLC trophy lists showing on your collection if you haven't bought it so you would be on 100% until you buy the DLC. It's silly how we get penalised for percentage when we don't own the DLC. Especially when there's so much that your percentage drops to like 50%. That is something which is not our fault.

Having games with 0% on your trophy list should stay there. It's your own fault if you bought a game you don't like and does it really matter if you have a few games on 0% anyway?

Chaos will follow

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Thats bollocks mate , a thought if you had downloaded something you could download again whenever you wanted
    Well it doesn't even say I bought them, and Punisher: No Mercy isn't even being sold in the store anymore, I couldn't find it.

Rangers F.C

Would not mind if it was free downloads but if you had paid for it then its your property , that sucks

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I think a better idea is to be able to not have DLC trophy lists showing on your collection if you haven't bought it so you would be on 100% until you buy the DLC. It's silly how we get penalised for percentage when we don't own the DLC. Especially when there's so much that your percentage drops to like 50%. That is something which is not our fault.

Having games with 0% on your trophy list should stay there. It's your own fault if you bought a game you don't like and does it really matter if you have a few games on 0% anyway?
    The way the Vita displays trophies does this and I must admit prefer that to the PS3 set up

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

honestly deleting 0% trophies sound good but games with trophies already gotten sounds weird i mean most trophy hunters want to up there trophy level never thought i would see one that would want to lower it

i could also see the trophy hackers with 3 minute plats using this to make an honest list again, thats if they care what people think of there socom and fuel plats lol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    I'm going to be the turd in the punch bowl here. I don't like this idea at all. It's the user's own fault for having 0% on a game. If you are unsure about a game, use another account to test it. Doesn't take much brain power to figure that one out.
    fully agree, if you are that worried about 0% games you would strive to get some trophys for it. i think this is not a good idea for a real trophy hunter, hiding the ones you dont get just makes you a fake

PRO Member

i would want this to want to get rid of mag.

worlds biggest welch fan

might Have to check this one out
    SIG BY ME

FFXIII Plat #35 trophy #5,000 goal reached

dsluckay this happened to me after the crash and i called up sony and they gave me the games back
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

So says Mr. Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    I'm going to be the turd in the punch bowl here. I don't like this idea at all. It's the user's own fault for having 0% on a game. If you are unsure about a game, use another account to test it. Doesn't take much brain power to figure that one out.
    I don't honestly care that much either way, but if the ability was given to us I might use it as my husband and I went game crazy at first and would try out pre-owned games and return them to get a feel for what we liked and didn't like. I can see how a lot of people might like this feature though so that they can join groups like the Perfect Platinum Streak. Something like that doesn't matter much to me, but I know some people really enjoy doing that.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

xbox 360 u can delete them off your profile i already voted on alot of others as well including that.

Hero of Kvatch

I've been wanting this for ages. A mate uploaded a couple of games to my account by accident and now I'm stuck with them on my trophy list, having never played or owned them in my life!

"War, war never changes."

PRO Member

How many downloads do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I don't honestly care that much either way, but if the ability was given to us I might use it as my husband and I went game crazy at first and would try out pre-owned games and return them to get a feel for what we liked and didn't like. I can see how a lot of people might like this feature though so that they can join groups like the Perfect Platinum Streak. Something like that doesn't matter much to me, but I know some people really enjoy doing that.
    The best group on site

Sig by Smashguy

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    The best group on site.
    PPS (Probably Paid Someone) would lose what little bit of integrity (lol) it has at this point if 0% games were allowed to be deleted from profiles.

Chaos will follow

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    How many downloads do you have?

The best group on site
    I gots about 250, most of it was demos and other free things that I got from games (DLC and that).

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    PPS (Probably Paid Someone) would lose what little bit of integrity (lol) it has at this point if 0% games were allowed to be deleted from profiles.
    lol
    It won't happen anyway.. if they gave a fuck about trophies they would've banned the hackers a long time ago.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 4 - Silver

I have like 10 games i wanna delete from my list

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast