Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Deleting Trophies with 0%

This is a discussion on Deleting Trophies with 0% within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'd love this for 0% games, games I regret trying out on my account and all. As well at least ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

I'd love this for 0% games, games I regret trying out on my account and all. As well at least the possibility to delete some games that are more than 0%, maybe 5 over a life time, but unlimited 0% games. I have stupid games on my list that I can never plat, NHL 10 thanks to EA Servers, Warhawk, Lost Planet 2, get rid of those and my 0%'s and I would honestly try for a Perfect Plat Streak.

Blazikiller's Killer Checklist
    My checklist to Glory my dedication and organize my forgetfulness
    Currently Under Long-Term Renovation

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Lvl 4 - Silver

Am I the only one who thinks that this is a bit of a dumb idea? The 0% thing is neither here nor there really, fair enough but I mean do people really care that much that they aren't going to plat a game that they care what people think of them? Jeez, if I actually cared at all what people thought about my gaming habits I'd rather they thought 'Ok he plays a crap load of games and actually gives things a try, willing to play a variety of games' rather than care how many Platinums I have... yeah it's nice to have a Platinum at the end of a game, but is it really worth it if you're just repeating stuff over and over, grinding stuff out? I play games because I ENJOY them, not because I want sleepless nights stuck up my own ass caring what people think about me... :/
    Because Trophies are amazing...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by leavingnoname View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that this is a bit of a dumb idea? The 0% thing is neither here nor there really, fair enough but I mean do people really care that much that they aren't going to plat a game that they care what people think of them? Jeez, if I actually cared at all what people thought about my gaming habits I'd rather they thought 'Ok he plays a crap load of games and actually gives things a try, willing to play a variety of games' rather than care how many Platinums I have... yeah it's nice to have a Platinum at the end of a game, but is it really worth it if you're just repeating stuff over and over, grinding stuff out? I play games because I ENJOY them, not because I want sleepless nights stuck up my own ass caring what people think about me... :/
    Trophies are a part of the game too in a way, if you think of it like that.. other people enjoy going for trophies, especially if they're rare or challenging. Getting the plat means you get the most out of your games, even if you have to do some tedious grinding.
    I had to repeat many playthroughs (5 or 6) on Shadow of the Colossus and it didn't get boring once, some games should be repeated over & over again.

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

Dumb Idea 1000 other things sony should be worrying about not the fact that ps3 trophy users wanna make there profile look like they have a perfect platinum streak but really dont. Stop Bitchin and get over it id rather sony work on cool shit ps4 is gonna do not this

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm going to be the turd in the punch bowl here. I don't like this idea at all. It's the user's own fault for having 0% on a game. If you are unsure about a game, use another account to test it. Doesn't take much brain power to figure that one out.
    I totally agree. If you dont want 0% games or even really low % games then try them on a different account. Plus if you already have a game a Plat why would you want to remove it from the trophy list. For those that want to do that you might want to be careful with that one. Sony might just make it happen but then also lower your total trophy count because of it. Now wouldnt that just suck to find your Plat count lower then what it should be all because you wanted to delete some games you didnt want on your list anymore.

RPG Master

I talked to Submerge about this earlier today about hiding games with less then 5% of the trophies from other members on the site. He seemed open to the idea and agreed that people who bought a game and played it for about 30 minutes before finding out the game sucked shouldn't have their profile show it.

Just a reminder, this is to HIDE low percentage games on the site, not delete them from your PSN account.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Don't know if Sony will ever implement this. It would be nice though.
    they won't

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i originally would have said no to this, but about a year ago i started a game on my friend's ps3 and forgot i was still on my profile, so now i have black ops sitting at 0% and i don't (and probably will never) own the game

just thought, while we're talking about messing with trophies, it'd be good if they fixed certain sets that don't show, like i go into god of war and final fantasy xiii it says "There are no trophies." when there used to be
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Dare da Musically Strange

Sounds like a good idea, I don't see why that shouldn't be avaliable.

I would delete Killzone 2 since I barely even played it and it's the only 0% I have. There really isn't any point in having a 0% like that to be on my list, especially if it's been two years already.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.14
    My Trophy Checklist.

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 1
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 1 - Bronze

In my opinion I don't really care about something like this, and I'm more interested in Sony implementing a cleaner organization of our Download list/history from the PSN Store and I think it'd be awesome for a Wish List in the store so that I can tag something and come back to it in the future.

My thoughts on blank requests, they're like "...flyers. When someone tries to hand me out a flyer it's kind of like just saying, Here, you throw this away." - Mitch Hedberg

Saints Row IV

I WANT THIS FUTURE! I have so many games i dont like and i want to delete them
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

PRO Member

Even if you could just "hide" any games you didn't want showing up on your own trophy list I would be happy.

Hero of Kvatch

I don't understand why so many people have got the idea that the vote is for deleting any game trophy list from your account. It's for games with 0% ONLY!

If I had a game with only one or two trophies, I don't mind having it there on my list. Only those with just a list of trophies, no trophies earned, should be deleted, as it's not deleting anything earned. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's had a game loaded onto their account my mistake, and are now stuck with a 0% for a game they don't own.

"War, war never changes."

PRO Ninja

gamers and their OCD problems *sigh*

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'd love this as a feature, I would finally be able to get rid of that irritating MKvDC 2% on my profile.

Purely because I thiought it was a bad game and I never plan on playing it again. I still regret ever putting it into my machine for that 10 minutes.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect

Working on: Portal 2 (67%), Bulletstorm MP trophies (4/5)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would like to delete some of my trophies. even if it is not 0%.

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by chscooper_o9 View Post
    I would like to delete some of my trophies. even if it is not 0%.
    Same here, there are a few games I've rented and gotten like 2 trophies on then didn't like. Same goes for some of the PS+ free games I've gotten. A few a while ago were garbage but I try them all.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Me personally am not really bothered about deleting games like that. However, i would like to be able to shift them all to the bottom of my list so it would look like i have a nice little streak lol.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sign me up! I have at least 7 games that I got for free when we all got the free PSN membership for a month after Sony got hacked, after my month was up, I couldn't play those games anymore! Therefor I have a couple of 0% games along with some 0-20% ones!

Resident Evil 5 - inFamous - inFamous 2 - Madden NFL 11 - Madden NFL 12 - Rachet & Clank: A Crack in Time - Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Modern Warfare 2 - Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Heavy Rain - NHL 10 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception - Resident Evil 4 (100%) - SSX - MLB 12 The Show - Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

PRO Member

The only one I would get rid of is that dumb japanese one I have that is impossible to get any trophies now. Others I can pick back up on but this one nope gone for good.

Don't ruin my moment!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast