Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Deleting Trophies with 0%

This is a discussion on Deleting Trophies with 0% within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I think they should make so you can delete anyone you want.. That way people who are bored and want ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think they should make so you can delete anyone you want..

That way people who are bored and want to start all over can do that.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

great idea. unrelated: why is there an Xbox ad on this site?

Plats: BFBC2, BF3, MW2, MW3, UC, UC2, UC3, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, LBP, AC II, ACB, ACR, AC III, Burnout

PRO Member

Awful idea. So what if you have a 0%? It means that you turned on the game at least once, and Sony wants that information for marketing purposes. Plus it lets people know you tried the game, so they can ask you about it or boost it with you if you ever feel like going back to it. Implementing this idea would destroy the rarity percentages, make groups like PPS meaningless, and generally promote aesthetics when that shouldn't be a factor here. If you want to start a game over and re-plat it, you can use another account. I did that with FFXIII and am planning to do it again with 3D Dot Game Heroes at some point.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

It would be nice if this was possible. I don't really care that I have games with a low trophy %. More the fact there are a couple games on my list that a friend started on my profile that I was never interested in. Would be nice to get those off there.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

I do agree with the idea, but quite honestly, if I had ignored all my 0%s I would never have been invited to the PPS group.

The 0% is whats making me strive to clean up my list. I can understand the heartache with some people, as some games may be long gone. But it's actually encouraged me to be a more dedicated gamer.

Now to go for the PAIN trophies

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

I would support a completely deletable trophy list. I use mine as a journal of sorts, and would be great to be able to remove games I never cared for. Yet those who put value into 100% completion profiles would probably cock block this because of their short sightedness and/or selfishness. Not everyone collects trophies for self-esteem boosts.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    I would support a completely deletable trophy list. I use mine as a journal of sorts, and would be great to be able to remove games I never cared for. Yet those who put value into 100% completion profiles would probably cock block this because of their short sightedness and/or selfishness. Not everyone collects trophies for self-esteem boosts.
    I been somewhat saying this since 2010.

Inactive

I agree with this idea. I don't really mind the 0% trophy profile for games but sometimes I put in games into my PS3 and don't even play it but these are from games I borrow from friends or games that I don't like.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

PRO Member

I would definately vote to delete 0% lists.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I would like this.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

I would love this.

I don't understand why sony HAS NOT even implemented this yet.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Would also be good if you could delete some platinums. Because some games i just want to platinum again.

LOVER OF BIOPUNK !!!!

I would definitely like this.
    Thanks to Beam for the awesome avy & sig.

Banned

Necro, much?

On topic:

1. I'd like to be able to do it but, meh. Big whoop. The 0% isn't hurting anything.

2. I doubt it'll be implemented. Someone already mentioned marketing information.

3. I agree with another member that said having a 0% motivates them.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Only games with 0% can be deleted? Or can a game with anything other than a platinum be deleted?
    That would be funny if you could do any game and you piss your mother off for the last time and she deletes all your trophies

Lvl 7 - Gold

There's a cure for all that, don't buy shitty games, I'm 100% behind every game I played and bought.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

PRO Trophy Hunter

I would want to delete some games with zero trophy progresses but I won't give up for stop playing games, last time I had about 0% to 20% from some game which I stopped play long time ago then now I can try harder to earn the platinum trophies and/or make 100% trophy progress.

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

Posted New Mission
    and Weeky Report
    8/31/14

Posted My Recent Purchase
    and Weeky Report
    9/6/14

Lvl 8 - Gold

UMM you guys do know it IS possible now don't you......... since the last ps3 patch those with a psvita can "hide" games from the psn list online. I tried it out and my completion % went from 79.30 to 82% after "hiding" some games and the good thing is you can bring them back if you choose to finish the game later!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'd appreciate if games could be generally removed from your list. Some of the first games I bought for PS3 were Far Cry 2 and FEAR2 and I didn't care about trophies back then. I don't like both games, Far Cry 2 is very glitched and both have online trophies I'll never get (because I don't boost). And to be honest removing 0% is nice already but when you've played a game just once there's a high chance you get a tutorial trophy or similar and it's already garbage in your trophy list if you decide you don't want to play the game a second time.

I don't want to create a second account and start to do all 35 platinums I have up to now again, neither do I prefer to create a second account and check every game in the future if it's fun or not before I start it again on my main account. When a game sucks for me and is additionally extremely hard to platinum I'd like to just remove it from the list (and not just to hide).

In fact it would be already a bit of help if you could create trophy containers. It already takes a bit of loading for my 50 games whenever I watch my trophy list, I don't want to know how it is for people with +100 games in the list. It would be great if I could for instance create five lists "100% achieved", "platinum achieved", "given up", "working on" and "thrash" and I'd have a much better overview of my games.

Rangers F.C

Stupid idea, Oh yes I have finally got 100% platinum streak, all it took was hiding the games I never completed
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast