Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Deleting Trophies with 0%

This is a discussion on Deleting Trophies with 0% within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Help support the idea of being able to delete 0% games off your trophy list by voting/commenting on the suggestion ...

Step closer to the big 50

Deleting Trophies with 0%

Help support the idea of being able to delete 0% games off your trophy list by voting/commenting on the suggestion at the official PlayStation suggestion blog:

Deleting trophies with 0% – PlayStation.Blog Share

This idea has nearly 8000 up votes already and over 400 comments. Perhaps they may actually take a look at the idea. It's possible to do this on Xbox 360 so why not PS3?

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

.. Solar Fields ..

Only games with 0% can be deleted? Or can a game with anything other than a platinum be deleted?

Random Access Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Only games with 0% can be deleted? Or can a game with anything other than a platinum be deleted?
    This is an interesting concept. Though there is really only one game I'd like to get rid of for good...Mushroom Wars

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

yeah i definitely got some games i would rather get rid of than actually go back and finish, itd be nice to get rid of them

Lvl 6 - Silver

I would love to delete some games of my list. That would be so cool. There is a ton of stuff I want to get rid of on my trophy list.
    Thanks to xEl_Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

She Got Me Up All Night

I'd say let sony just make that a feature of the ps4 and not worry about it on the ps3 i have a lot of 0% games i disliked and games below 10% i really disliked but its whatever… if people look at my trophies and look at the ones i've uncompleted i don't mind but thats me

PRO Member

F'ing Trash Panic
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Bob 'n' Becca

I used to think that the 0% and 1% games I had were a problem but now I just don't care. I don't strive for 100% completion. But I can certainly understand why some folks wouldn't want them to appear. I'll support the movement.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

PRO Member

I wouldn't use this myself, but I know a lot of people would love to so I hope they do add this feature

I think it would be best if you could remove any trophy set so people could get rid of that nasty Hannah Montana plat ...also, maybe they could remove hacked trophies too and the hacker not having the option to keep them.
    10 or more hacks gets you a psn ban... lol Yeah I'm getting carried away, but if they remove the 0% tropy sets who knows what they will do next

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 7 - Gold

Don't know if Sony will ever implement this. It would be nice though.

Change is good

I honestly would love idea of deleting even games with trophies already earned. Games that have been traded in or was borrowed. Would be quite a nice feature.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yes please. Trash Panic, Mushroom Wars, Rugby World Cup, Echochrome, Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection, Sackboy's Prehistoric moves, PAIN... I have a shit ton of games I'd want deleted from my list, 0-25% would be fine. Anything else, I'd probably try to knock out at some point.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

I'm A Walking Anime......

I'm cool with this, I want to take Resident Evil 5 off my list, ppl are thinking I quit trying to plat that easy game
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Synthwave <3

Great idea! Looks like I already voted "Yes" on this idea though. I'll vote again on the other account. This would be nice because we have a lot of games we just didn't like and returned.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

MK Plat = Overrated

I'm going to be the turd in the punch bowl here. I don't like this idea at all. It's the user's own fault for having 0% on a game. If you are unsure about a game, use another account to test it. Doesn't take much brain power to figure that one out.

Rangers F.C

Don't understand why you would want to remove them at all , its a record of all the games you played and your progress , why would you want to change it to make it look like you never played some games , is it just purely to make your profile better looking ? if so who cares what it looks like

DON'T BLINK

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I prefer if you could delete the trophy list no matter how much percentage you have. I'd be glad to get rid of my sonic games, Gran turismo 5, and Call of Duty Classic trophy lists.

Closing this account

Should be an option to delete but only for certain free game downloads that turn around and get you with that paid subscription to get the trophies. Then you those games for PS+ subscribers that let you try out a game for 1 hour and in the process slaps you a trophies which at the time makes you want that game but within 10 mins of playing it then you realise that you don't want it and your stuck with that trophy list.

Roo Commander

Sounds good but deleting trophies at any percentage would be good and I could finally be rid of Resident Evil 5, Borderlands and Dead Rising 2.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast