FFXIII Dual Pack Announced

This is a discussion on FFXIII Dual Pack Announced within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The dual pack for FFXIII has been announced (Including both FFXIII and FFXIII-2 of course) PlayStation Asia has outed a ...

FFXIII Dual Pack Announced

The dual pack for FFXIII has been announced (Including both FFXIII and FFXIII-2 of course)

PlayStation Asia has outed a special Final Fantasy Dual Pack coming to the PS3 next month hours ahead of Square Enix’s big news surrounding the future of Final Fantasy XIII.
    In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the series both Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be offered as one special package for a limited time for $558 HK ( around $71 USD ). The dual pack will include the Chinese + English Versions of the games as well as 8 Final Fantasy XIII/Final Fantasy XIII-2 related post cards.
    The Final Fantasy XIII/Final Fantasy XIII-2 Dual Pack is expected to go on sale in the region on September 13th.
    Source: Final Fantasy XIII/Final Fantasy XIII-2 Dual Pack Coming To The PS3

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ah, that's great. The Japanese voice acting is amazing, but the English dub is surprisingly good, unlike most JRPGs out there.
    I already own XIII and I've borrowed XIII-2 so there's no reason for me to get it, plus as always the price is a little bit too high for me. Sounds pretty cheap compared to the regular Chinese Edition prices though (in Play-Asia XIII-2 is like $65 if I remember correctly).
    If anyone reading this hasn't played any of the two games, I'd highly recommend this pack when it comes out, even more since XIII-3 is on the works.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

100% Grizzly

United States

The price point has to be just right if this comes out in the US seeing as both games can be bought for $20 or less each nowadays.

PRO Member

Nice lil deal they have there but I own the games already so I'll pass.