Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Which game would you recommend...

This is a discussion on Which game would you recommend... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; resident evil 5, the uncharted games, the god of war games, ratchet and clank games are all very fun and ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

resident evil 5, the uncharted games, the god of war games, ratchet and clank games are all very fun and possible to plat fairly easily also any madden games and ncaa football games with trophies are really easy to plat

Buy my book, Alteration

For trophy hunters? God of War and Uncharted. The HD collections of Sly Cooer, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank are also awesome, though the Slys can be easy plats.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Change is mediocre

The God of War series, Uncharted series, Sly Collection, or whatever sparks your interest.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Gran turisimo 5 if you like racing games is really challenging. wouldnt suggest trying it unless you really like/good at racing games or have a steering wheel.
    Max Payne 3 is pretty tough i stopped going toward plat on that with two left because hardcore trophy glitched out on me and didnt feel like completing t twice
    Grand theft auto IV is challenging/grind but I think it will be hard to find someone to boost the online trophies with you to get it.

PRO Member

Holy shit guys! I don't think he wants us to kill him with these near impossible plats lol I think he just wants something normal. In that case I would definitely suggest something like Uncharted, Infamous or Killzone 3. All great PS3 exclsuives and the trophies are all just normal for the most part. Some are challenging, but nothing impossible.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    ...for a new ps3 player to go platinum? I'm not looking for easy titles, no cartoons based games or Hanna Montana or terminator salvation, something challenging, thanks guys
    If you want a challenge try Gran Turismo 5....

Lvl 9 - Gold

The Uncharted trilogy is an absolute must. All 3 are excellent games and for the most part aren't too challenging - although the Crushing difficulty on Uncharted 1 may well test your patience!

Metal Gear Solid 4 - I've yet to attempt the trophies myself, although I have played the game many times. The trophy list does look to be pretty challenging though, with something like 8 playthroughs involved!

Dull Ember

Kingdoms of Amalur is a good straightforward Platinum.

Closing this account

Assassin's Creed series are nice. Even though AC1 doesn't have trophies but at least you can follow tan excellent storyline from the beginning.

PRO Member

I think I will go with Fallout 3, thanks for all you suggestions, right now I'm 2 trophies away from going plat in RDR, I'm playing some Max Payne 3 but online only so far, God Of War will be next, Kratos here I come

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Rangers F.C

Skyrim is a good platinum to get its not hard unless you play on a hard setting but you gotta do a shit load of work to get it , plus it is one of the best games ever made ( DLC ass fuck by Bethesda only bad point )

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    Thanks guys, maybe I'll go with god of war collection 5 games on one disc plus I love Greek mythology. Hey Johnny_sparx that's an awesome signature, so first plat belongs to da Vinci, nice, amazing idea seriously, hats off
    From what I have read they are not all on one disc.. If you are refering to the Saga Collection you will get 2 discs and 2 downloads. The GoW Collection 1,2 on one disc. GoW3 on other disc, and GoW CoO and GoS are both downloads. but you will only have one case.....

PRO Member

Metal gear solid 4 havent plyed it for trophies yet but must play ps3 exclusive definitly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12