Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Have you ever...

This is a discussion on Have you ever... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Back when I played on my Ps1...I got upset and proceeded to bite my controller. I was young...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Back when I played on my Ps1...I got upset and proceeded to bite my controller. I was young
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nope, while I have thrown a disc across the room out of frustration (an old Aliens game for the PS1, but I had another copy so it was mostly just for the sake of it) I don't think I'd have enough strength to actually destroy the disc.

When I get frustrated I mostly shake my fist or punch my bed or something, and swear, but I'm not really an aggressive loser (as in when I lose).

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

PRO Member

The worst I've done is bite my lip lol I swear a lot too if I mess up, but yesterday I tried out Ragna's missions on Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend 9 - 15 the last part of the combo on 15 would never connect. My own fault, turns out I had to slow down the timing on a few attacks. Once I knew that I was able to complete them.

Toggle Spoiler

Watch from 0.55

Can people post videos of the game they're talking about? I want to see what made you mad lol

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    No, I've never done that before, nor has it ever crossed my mind.
    Lies!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UKobra View Post
    I grew out of this. But back when I was a kid I cracked the front panel of my PC and went through a great deal of effort to punish my Dualshock control pad.

Nowadays I don't get frustrated at all unless it is an actual game flaw (like a glitch or something). If it is the case like this and I am really pissed I do everything in my power to go after the game makers and, if all else fails, never purchase a game from the same company again. So far only Ubisoft is on my list.
    Ubisoft are really dicks. Destroyed the trophies of my favorite game series Splinter Cell. I only need 2 trophies for my off Splinter Cell HD. Many gamers already conquered problems with the trophies off this game. I still hope that i can get it cause i'm getting desperate. Already finished the game like 4 - 5 times on the PS3 (not to mention all the playtroughs on PS2).

As for the breaking stuff, i can understand why because you're talking about GT5. Me too, i only need 2 Vettel Challenges (Nurburg and Suzuka) and i have the I'm also forced to play it with a controller and i must say it is hard, very hard. For the moment i gave it a rest cause i'm getting too frustrated. But once i will return...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nope, I've never broken any gaming stuff as a result of losing a game or anything like that. I've been tempted to a couple of times, but usually I just throw a succession of cusses at the screen, or punch the bed or my leg, then sit and stew for a few minutes.

Games and controllers are too expensive to just wantonly destroy them. Especially controllers, since they need to be replaced!

PRO Member

I used to throw the controllers but replacing them got expensive.Now I just curse and make hand gestures at the t.v when I get frustrated. I look like but it's alot cheaper.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_TKO View Post
    Not me, the worst I've ever done is punch the air in frustration
    i'm sorry but that is funny!!! i've never thrown a game unless i was pissed at my wife and daughter but not the disc itself the game case and broke a few i normally get my frustration out running or playing a different game!!

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Ubisoft are really dicks. Destroyed the trophies of my favorite game series Splinter Cell. I only need 2 trophies for my off Splinter Cell HD. Many gamers already conquered problems with the trophies off this game. I still hope that i can get it cause i'm getting desperate. Already finished the game like 4 - 5 times on the PS3 (not to mention all the playtroughs on PS2).
    I know. They have serious issues and have the worst customer service team in the world. Never playing their games again.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I know. They have serious issues and have the worst customer service team in the world. Never playing their games again.
    I really not saying that i'm not playing their games ever again. But they just need to fix things if it doesn't work properly. And that counts for many companies. These days costumers only need to pay money and can't expect some service anymore. You can buy their games and DLC but if something needs to be fixed you don't hear them anymore. Al they want is earning big money and fast with as less effort as possible.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Only throwing the controller for stupid game design that led to frustration.

Once threw it at the far couch (5 feet away) and it bounced back into my hand. It was a sign from the couchgod, telling me to keep playing.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    I really not saying that i'm not playing their games ever again. But they just need to fix things if it doesn't work properly. And that counts for many companies. These days costumers only need to pay money and can't expect some service anymore. You can buy their games and DLC but if something needs to be fixed you don't hear them anymore. Al they want is earning big money and fast with as less effort as possible.
    Yeah, that's exactly why I don't wish to give them any of my money. Plenty of other games to keep me busy anyhow.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah, that's exactly why I don't wish to give them any of my money. Plenty of other games to keep me busy anyhow.
    That is a fact.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I tried with my controller and my phone, but never the disc...

Banned

No never went that extreme, the closest I ever got was the time I ejected my disc and blended it, poured it into a cup and drank it in shots.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I play in my garage and there is a punching bag I take my frustration out on...

I dont punch it, I just hurl insults and degrading comments at it

Venire, Videre, Vince

Just punch the couch or in the air!

-i- love myself.

This happened to me once playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom on my PS2. Don't remember the reason why though....

Lvl 7 - Gold

I usually just hit myself, the furniture, or the wall pending on my level of frustration. In other words - I hit things that won't break and cost me money, even if it means a bruise on my thigh for a week.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

> Restart Button <

No, never really. If I get frustrated with a game, I usaully walk away or stop playing for awhile.

I did have a friend though that bashed his controllers and screamed at the TV. Even if it was his fault he lost or whatever. My wife can also get like that with video games. She doesn't break anything but she gets pissy. I think it's funny.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast