Ratchet: Deadlocked Headed to PSN

This is a discussion on Ratchet: Deadlocked Headed to PSN within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; At PAX today, Ratchet: Deadlocked was confirmed to be headed to PlayStation 3 later this year. Deadlocked will be released ...

Retired

Ratchet: Deadlocked Headed to PSN

At PAX today, Ratchet: Deadlocked was confirmed to be headed to PlayStation 3 later this year. Deadlocked will be released in HD as a download on PlayStation Network and will include reworked online multiplayer.

Ratchet: Deadlocked was originally released in 2005 and focuses on battle as opposed to the platforming elements of earlier Ratchet & Clank games. Sony hasn’t provided specific details about pricing, release date or new features, but we’ve reached out for more information and will update this story when we hear back.Deadlocked follows HD versions of three other Ratchet & Clank games in the Ratchet & Clank Collection, which was released last week in North America and includes Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. A new game, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, is set to hit both PlayStation 3 and Vita.

For more on Ratchet: Deadlocked, you can read our original review of the PlayStation 2 version from 2005.
    Ratchet: Deadlocked Headed to PS3 - IGN

Looking forward to getting this and the collection.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

why you beat me to it by a minute? thats what i get for looking in the search feature to find if anyone had posted this yet

Change is mediocre

I won't bother really unless I get a load of money, it goes down to about $5 and it has a platinum.

Deadlocked was great but none surpass Going Commando.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    why you beat me to it by a minute? thats what i get for looking in the search feature to find if anyone had posted this yet
    That's because I never us the search feature, I just search the news section and here.

Breakfast and Chill

I'll have to look into this.
    I'm playing an R&C game for the first time right now and it is

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I won't bother really unless I get a load of money, it goes down to about $5 and it has a platinum.

i think my favorite has got to be up your aresenal, id say itll start off at $15 and should definitely have a platinum, be nice if it was packaged with secret agent clank and size matters for a second collection, but maybe theyll package those two games with tools of destruction, heres hoping for eight ratchet and clank platinums

Buy my book, Alteration

I thought Deadlocked was great, looking forward to playing it in maximum possible fidelity, hopefully with a platinum.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Kid, not loser

I loved Deadlocked, glad to hear. It better have a plat. I am especially glad it has online as well.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post

I could of sworn you were saying this was your favorite game out of them all when the trilogy was announced

Sig by Apokolypz