Leopard Gecko Deathmatch ~ My Animals Are Killers~

This is a discussion on Leopard Gecko Deathmatch ~ My Animals Are Killers~ within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Who you guys think won check it out:...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Leopard Gecko Deathmatch ~ My Animals Are Killers~

Who you guys think won check it out:

illegal in 9 countries

Yeah...not cool. I find animal cruelty abhorrent. Get professional help.

Crocodile Hunter

You shouldnt of posted this vid however i want a leopard gecko now lol

Sig by Apokolypz

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    You shouldnt of posted this vid however i want a leopard gecko now lol
    To be honest, if that was worms, grubs or roaches instead of newborn mice, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

It's sad and more than a little twisted that the poor little fuckers just entered this world and were tortured to death for Internet amusement.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Yeah...not cool. I find animal cruelty abhorrent. Get professional help.
    Luckily I've read your reaction first. Definitely not gonna watch your vid. :stare: I can't stand animal cruelty and when I see or read about it, I feel depressed for the rest of the day.
    Sig by Ramon

Crocodile Hunter

To be honest, if that was worms, grubs or roaches instead of newborn mice, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

It's sad and more than a little twisted that the poor little fuckers just entered this world and were tortured to death for Internet amusement.
    yeah i just read about them and you can feed them heaps of things, there was no need for the video. but we cant get them as a pet in Australia another bloody thing we cant have FFS =/

Sig by Apokolypz

Closing this account

Am glad I turned off my java script before entering. Shame on you for posting this. Where is Chambers when you need him?

Negator

My friend would feed kittens to his gaboon viper. To ensure the safety of the snake, he de-pawed the cats prior to feeding.

This feeding video was extremely mild, but I could have done without the commentary or the title of 'killers' and 'deathmatch'.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 10 - Platinum

yeah i dont really understand the fascination with watching animals eat other animals, i realize its nature and survival of the fittest but why glorify it by making a video about it and sharing it with other wierdos who like watching creatures die? just feed your animals their food and leave it at that

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    My friend would feed kittens to his gaboon viper. To ensure the safety of the snake, he de-pawed the cats prior to feeding.
    Dead adult rabbit or rat...fair enough, I can deal with that.
    De-clawed live kittens...well beyond fucked-up.

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    yeah i dont really understand the fascination with watching animals eat other animals, i realize its nature and survival of the fittest but why glorify it by making a video about it and sharing it with other wierdos who like watching creatures die? just feed your animals their food and leave it at that
    Leopard Geckos are insectivores. In nature they eat crickets, worms and other insects. Feeding them newborn mice has nothing to do with nature or survival and more to do with a perverse fascination with killing.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post

This feeding video was extremely mild, but I could have done without the commentary or the title of 'killers' and 'deathmatch'.
    Poor kittens.. I hear that people feed their snakes kittens sometimes indeed and they advise people (on websites) not to give their kittens away for free because of that. That's horrible and I don't understand that some people can do that. If I would know someone who did that, then I would seriously kick his balls and would never forgive him.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 5 - Silver

Dude thats a little fuck up and this really isnt the place for this at all. I just hope chambers doesnt see this or hes going to tear you a new one.

Awesome Sig by Curse

Nope, nothing

Wow, you're one stupid fucking ass hole aren't you?

I'm not sure if you were dropped as a child or something, or your parents just didn't raise you properly, but what the hell makes you think it's okay to do that?
    I seriously can't get over how retarded you must be to actually think that this is an okay thing to do

It just goes to show how people think that just because they're animals, we have the right to do whatever we want with them.

I've reported your post as it's wrong on so many levels, and if the moderators disagree and leave it up, well... what can I say, they probably think it's cool too

Lvl 5 - Silver

Trophy Guide Grand Master

I see this is getting out of hand...thread closed