Walking Dead Retail Package Incoming

This is a discussion on Walking Dead Retail Package Incoming within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Walking Dead Retail Package Confirmed Telltale Games The Walking Dead episodic franchise just released episode 3 via digital download last ...

Banned

Walking Dead Retail Package Incoming

Walking Dead Retail Package Confirmed

Telltale Games The Walking Dead episodic franchise just released episode 3 via digital download last week and it looks as though the whole series will be coming to retail. A listing by Gamestop suggests that it will be out on November 1st (likely a placeholder date) for $29.99 on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Amazon.ca has posted a listing for The Walking Dead as well, giving it an October 23rd release and box art.
    Here is the box art for the 360 version of the game.

Yeah, that looked smaller a minute ago... Anyway no details as to what the package contains were revealed although it would be a safe bet to assume it will contain all 5 episodes.

Source: Telltale's The Walking Dead Coming To Retail In November, According To Gamestop | Video Games News, Reviews, Release Dates

Forget I Was Ever Here

Just like back to the future did….hmm a lot of people bought both for the trophies i personally don't get it but thats cool..wasn't the full series on the psn for $19.99?

It is time for me to go underground

Trophy Guide Grand Master

your about two months late with this news home slice

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/wa...eason-2-a.html