What Platinum took you the longest?

This is a discussion on What Platinum took you the longest? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I dont know if there are any threads about this already, so if there is can just delete this I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What Platinum took you the longest?

I dont know if there are any threads about this already, so if there is can just delete this I guess..

But anyways, I was wondering what your fastest platinum was? Like, starting from the date of the first trophy earned, to the date that the platinum was earned.

For me, it was a tie between inFamous 2 and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Each of these only took me 5 days to platinum, I didn't go into hours or minutes, but you can if you want to haha.

Resident Evil 5 - inFamous - inFamous 2 - Madden NFL 11 - Madden NFL 12 - Rachet & Clank: A Crack in Time - Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Modern Warfare 2 - Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Heavy Rain - NHL 10 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception - Resident Evil 4 (100%) - SSX - MLB 12 The Show - Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Retired...

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I meant what was your quickest platinum lol

Resident Evil 5 - inFamous - inFamous 2 - Madden NFL 11 - Madden NFL 12 - Rachet & Clank: A Crack in Time - Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Modern Warfare 2 - Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Heavy Rain - NHL 10 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception - Resident Evil 4 (100%) - SSX - MLB 12 The Show - Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots