New Call of Juarez Announcement Tomorrow

This is a discussion on New Call of Juarez Announcement Tomorrow within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; New Call of Juarez Announcement Tomorrow Ubisoft and Techland are looking set to announce a brand new Call of Juarez ...

Banned

Ubisoft and Techland are looking set to announce a brand new Call of Juarez title before the end of the week with Thursday 6th September looking to be the likely date.

Aymeric Evennou, the International Product Manager at Ubisoft Paris tweeted yesterday “New project announced *very* soon. Finally!” with a simple yet knowing tweeted response from Pawel Kopinski, International PR & Marketing Director at Techland saying “True Story! ” before confirming that the announcement would come before Friday 7th September 2012.
    All was quiet until this morning when Kopinski tweeted an image on the Call of Juarez Facebook page of a cowboy and the date 09.06.12 – pointing to an official announcement tomorrow.

Source:
    Ubisoft & Techland To Announce New Call Of Juarez Tomorrow : StickTwiddlers : StickTwiddlers

VII

These games always disappoint. No clue why they keep making them. The last two were just vomit imo.

Rangers F.C

Played the very first one , total bollocks . If you wanna play a first class Western game get Red Dead Redemption . Hope they make another soon , I'll pass on this piece of crap lol

Banned

I really liked Bound in Blood... the MP was awesome... maybe just because I was really good at it... certainly made getting platinum really enjoyable...

... however, The Cartel... a pile of dog shit...

... I will certainly watch videos of the next installment before buying or not buying... I always wait for games to hit 19.99 before buying anyway.

PRO Member

Liked Bound in Blood a lot. Have the Cartel but never played it. I have heard the mixed reviews of it.

Maybe Ubisoft will take the mixed reviews and use that as motivation to make a great game this time. Fingures crossed.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 4 - Silver

Interested as long as its in the western day instead of modern as I am getting tired of modern shooters.

Needz Trophy Card

Im ready to get back to the western theme and not the mexican drug cartels. no one cares about mexico and the bullshit happening
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!