Final Fantasy VII The Movie

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy VII The Movie within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Today when I was surfing YouTube, a Title stole my attention "Final Fantasy VII The Movie" I thought its the ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Final Fantasy VII The Movie

Today when I was surfing YouTube, a Title stole my attention "Final Fantasy VII The Movie" I thought its the cut scenes from the original game
    but when I clicked on link and hear the Lovely music, I remembered the old days when I was kid, but wait its real characters not CGI, DAMN its really a movie created by "Gionata Medeot & Ferraro Mattia" the screenplay is good, the character is fine looking, Hope it will come soon
    they don't have a website right now but they have a Facebook page.
    enjoy with the video

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Resident PHD

Yeah that is just fanmade. Barrett's gun looks terrible as does the Hope Materia. Still a neat find though.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 4 - Silver

You said it, its a fan made, so every thing must be neat, they don't have enough budget to create a great movie, but I loved the idea.

Forum Version

Lvl 9 - Gold

For a fan-made film it looks pretty neat, but I don't think I'll be watching it. After all I've had enough FFVII for a lifetime already hahaha
    Plus I'm worried the action sequences will not live up to the hype (unlike Advent Children's which were amazing)

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    You said it, its a fan made, so every thing must be neat, they don't have enough budget to create a great movie, but I loved the idea.
    Oh I agree, they did a good job with what they have. Also who knows someone up high might see it and it might lead to a movie down the road (probably not but who knows)

You should check out my thread on other fanmade films. Some really good stuff there

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/en...me-movies.html

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Oh I agree, they did a good job with what they have. Also who knows someone up high might see it and it might lead to a movie down the road (probably not but who knows)

You should check out my thread on other fanmade films. Some really good stuff there

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/en...me-movies.html
    Yup something like
    Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy its was not horrible and not good but kojima will turn it into awesome

BTW i liked LBP on your list of fan made .

Forum Version

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Tifa always lives up to her reputation as always, whether in a videogame or a movie. *wink* Either way, it would be hard to replicate the action scenes in FFVII though, that would require insane CGI and lots of devotion to a movie budget, etc. Advent Children is the closest thing to a FFVII-related movie as you can get, even though it is animated. =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |