Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero Hideo Kojima Xbox pisstake ideas?

This is a discussion on Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero Hideo Kojima Xbox pisstake ideas? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So we all know that Hideo Kojima doesn't necessarily like Xbox as opposed to PS3 as of this scene in ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero Hideo Kojima Xbox pisstake ideas?

So we all know that Hideo Kojima doesn't necessarily like Xbox as opposed to PS3 as of this scene in MGS4:

I myself don't like Xbox compared to PS3, but I don't hate the system. So saying as all the MGS games have been PS Exclusive and Hideo deciding to bring Ground Zero out on Xbox too, he has to do something in it Its what he enjoys

So I am not saying that there will be any pisstakes in it, but if there was. What do you think it would be?

Toggle Spoiler

Retired

lol That was hilarious. I'd love it if they do some sort of reference to the Red Ring of Death.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    lol That was hilarious. I'd love it if they do some sort of reference to the Red Ring of Death.
    Aha,

*snake looks at Xbox system sitting on table, red light flashing*

Toggle Spoiler

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by mont266 View Post
    Aha,

*snake looks at Xbox system sitting on table, red light flashing*
    lol. I was thinking something more like Snake finds a literal red ring on the table, and someone tells him that the ring is commonly found in most _____ boxes or something in that fashion.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think it'd be hilarious if every time you have to change discs on Xbox, Snake sighs and just says "Damn DVDs"

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan View Post
    I think it'd be hilarious if every time you have to change discs on Xbox, Snake sighs and just says "Damn DVDs"
    Aha I would definitely buy an Xbox just to play each of those discs

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

All 13 of them.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm confused how this is a reference to the xbox? You had to change your disc at that point in the PS1 MGS

Prometheus stole fire from Zeus, I'm stealing his thunder

Lvl 5 - Silver

Have any of you played MGS1? That was clearly not poking fun at the Xbox 360, it was poking fun at Sony/PlayStation 1. In MGS1, when you reached that point on the PS1, you had to change the disc due to the lack of space. Since it was at Shadow Moses again, Otacon was saying how cool it was that you didn't have to switch discs at that point anymore like in the first Metal Gear Solid.

So, stop circlejerking over the fact that "LE XBOX IS LE BAD LOL", because it clearly is not implying that.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Have any of you played MGS1? That was clearly not poking fun at the Xbox 360, it was poking fun at Sony/PlayStation 1. In MGS1, when you reached that point on the PS1, you had to change the disc due to the lack of space. Since it was at Shadow Moses again, Otacon was saying how cool it was that you didn't have to switch discs at that point anymore like in the first Metal Gear Solid.

So, stop circlejerking over the fact that "LE XBOX IS LE BAD LOL", because it clearly is not implying that.
    Shhh that means poking fun at a Sony product and that isn't allowed of course, any other console sure but not a relative of the PS3.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I figured that one out.. but we still all now how much hideo preferes PS3 Stop the flame war and use imagination May aswell prevent a flame war from starting.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

I figured that one out.. but we still all now how much hideo preferes PS3 Stop the flame war and use imagination May aswell prevent a flame war from starting.
    Wait, what flame war? And use imagination? Whether or not Kojima gets on his knees every night in front of the PS3 and sacrifices an Xbox 360 to Sony is irrelevant in this topic. The fact is, the clip you have posted is poking fun at Sony's own PlayStation and Kojima's own Metal Gear Solid and you are trying to play it off like it is making fun of the Xbox 360.

INTJ

So we all know that Hideo Kojima doesn't necessarily like Xbox as opposed to PS3 as of this scene in MGS4
    Fun fact MGS4 was originally going to be on the Xbox 360 too but the filesize got too big for DVD, so blu-ray ps3 exclusive only.

He's more of a PC fan anyways, Metal gear started on a MSX.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Wait, what flame war? And use imagination? Whether or not Kojima gets on his knees every night in front of the PS3 and sacrifices an Xbox 360 to Sony is irrelevant in this topic. The fact is, the clip you have posted is poking fun at Sony's own PlayStation and Kojima's own Metal Gear Solid and you are trying to play it off like it is making fun of the Xbox 360.
    What flame war? .. The flame war that will start on this topic soon if I dont stop it

And I what I meant by Imagination is do what 'SlenderMan' and 'Sly Cooper' did and I now know what it meant. If all you are going to do is annoy the hell out of me and post countless messages about how its not about Xbox then GTFO...

Toggle Spoiler

The Deathly Rhythm

It was referencing the MGS1 disc swap, not Xbox 360, I think someone have never played MGS1
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    It was referencing the MGS1 disc swap, not Xbox 360, I think someone have never played MGS1
    Goddamit.. I know that now.. there has already been 3 other posts telling me this -_-

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

What flame war? .. The flame war that will start on this topic soon if I dont stop it

And I what I meant by Imagination is do what 'SlenderMan' and 'Sly Cooper' did and I now know what it meant. If all you are going to do is annoy the hell out of me and post countless messages about how its not about Xbox then GTFO...
    You were the one that opened this topic up to a "flame war" by asking people to think up "pisstakes" on Xbox in the newest Metal Gear Solid game. It is not my intention to "annoy you", but rather to point out that the scene posted does not justify your belief that "Hideo Kojima doesn't necessarily like Xbox as opposed to PS3", it is merely poking fun/referencing MGS1.

Lvl 6 - Silver

You were the one that opened this topic up to a "flame war" by asking people to think up "pisstakes" on Xbox in the newest Metal Gear Solid game. It is not my intention to "annoy you", but rather to point out that the scene posted does not justify your belief that "Hideo Kojima doesn't necessarily like Xbox as opposed to PS3", it is merely poking fun/referencing MGS1.
    You have pointed that out... I get it already. Still doesn't stop people using their imaginations to freely think up a funny pisstake

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

You have pointed that out... I get it already. Still doesn't stop people using their imaginations to freely think up a funny pisstake
    So basically this is just a "flame Xbox" thread?

Lvl 6 - Silver

So basically this is just a "flame Xbox" thread?
    Wasn't originally going to be.. but if you really want to call it that, go for it :L

Toggle Spoiler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast