Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Announced

This is a discussion on Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Announced within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Bioware Announced Dragon Age 3: Inquisition EA and BioWare have just announced the third entry in the Dragon Age franchise, ...

Banned

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Announced

Bioware Announced Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

EA and BioWare have just announced the third entry in the Dragon Age franchise, Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. The second sequel makes use of the Frostbite 2 engine, features RPG gameplay, and more.Dragon Age 3: Inquisition launches next year.
    We’ve posted the full announcement below with more details.

EDMONTON, Alberta–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BioWare, a Label of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA), today announced Dragon Age™ 3: Inquisition, the next chapter in the award-winning role-playing game (RPG) franchise, is in development at BioWare Edmonton and BioWare Montreal. Coming in late 2013, Dragon Age 3: Inquisition combines the storytelling legacy BioWare is known for, with deep RPG gameplay, all on a brand new RPG game engine underpinned by EA’s critically-acclaimed Frostbite™ 2 technology.“The Dragon Age team has been working on Dragon Age 3: Inquisition for almost two years now,” said Aaryn Flynn, General Manager of BioWare Edmonton and BioWare Montreal. “We’ve been poring over player feedback from past games and connecting directly with our fans. They haven’t held back, so we’re not either. With Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, we want to give fans what they’re asking for – a great story with choices that matter, a massive world to explore, deep customization and combat that is both tactical and visceral.”Added Flynn, “At the same time, we know we need new technology to truly make this vision become fully realized. And we’ve been working with DICE to make Frostbite 2 the foundation for the engine that is going to power Dragon Age 3.”

Source: Gaming Everything » Blog Archive » BioWare Announces Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

All out of bubblegum.....

wow, nice announcement/find Trains. I'm looking forward to this.
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Harvester of Souls

I don't know to look forward to this or not . Hopefully they have all their stuff together and it works. I still need to realy check out 2 though, but so many mixed things heard about it.

Nice find though .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I don't know to look forward to this or not . Hopefully they have all their stuff together and it works. I still need to realy check out 2 though, but so many mixed things heard about it.
    I'm in the same boat - I was going to wait for an "Ultimate Edition" like the first game, but I wonder now if EA is even considering the possibility. Maybe with the announcement of a third title in the series, one might come now. If so I'll probably drop $40 on it and give it a spin. It's another thing whether or not the game would get me excited enough to buy the new installment.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Trophy Guide Grand Master