Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix Announced - For PS3

This is a discussion on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix Announced - For PS3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Koimia Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix announced for PS3, features remastered PS2 games | Joystiq So who ...

Kiwi Defender

Square knows lol. But I can see it being only the cutscenes, since I have no idea how they could translate the dual screen DS/gameplay to the PS3.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 4 - Silver

That is weird that you get 2 game with 358/2 days cut scene. If this is true, they should of gave as Kingdom Heart 2 instead of 358/2 days cut scene even if the game combat system isn't as good as the other games.
    Last edited by Randy66; 09-20-2012 at 10:55 AM.

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Square knows lol. But I can see it being only the cutscenes, since I have no idea how they could translate the dual screen DS/gameplay to the PS3.
    The bottom could just have been taken out with analogs you can freely move the camera alot better than any stylus and just stick a little map on top corner of the tv screen and there you have it 358/2 on the Ps3.

Angel of Death

My heart almost stopped. I can't Final Mix might come here. Any news on it being localized?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Now, a lot of people are trying to say that they won't do KH2...but they will. That's one good thing about things like this...the powers that be will most likely dole them out, and then release them together in one collection, like they did with Back to the Future: The Game, and most likely The Walking Dead. I'll admit, I will be looking forward to it if it does come out as a collection.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    The bottom could just have been taken out with analogs you can freely move the camera alot better than any stylus and just stick a little map on top corner of the tv screen and there you have it 358/2 on the Ps3.
    I actually thought the other screen had important gameplay futures lol. Nevermind it, then, it can be easily translated ot the PS3.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

No Game No Life

Somehow I am expecting a second collection which consists of KH2 and BBS with some other KH games.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Pretty cool, and fairly inevitable all things considered. I've played all but the DS version, but would be willing to buy it and give Sora and the gang another go.

On a side note, kind of proud of the posters for once - I clicked this fully expecting one person to bitch about Versus. This might be the first Square news related post to reach 20+ posts without that being whined about.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

The Girl Gamer

All I want is Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 to be happy.

PRO Member

well it's a start right...just wait and see if they add the english voices if this gets a western release.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I was hoping for kingdom hearts 1, 2 and Birth by sleep but I'll still be getting this. I hope this gets released in America and Europe with english voices. I haven't played Chain of memories and I got bored with 358/2 days but I'll be happy watching just the cutscenes. I'm looking forward this.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You could probably get all the kingdom hearts games on half a bluray lol i bet they will release a 2.5 as well.

'You're a soldier! Finish your mission! Show your loyalty! Face me.'

Lvl 4 - Silver

TGS: Kingdom Hearts HD Remix Coming to PS3 - IGN
    There will be Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chains of Memories playable on the collection. 358/2 days is only cut scenes.
    Last edited by Randy66; 09-20-2012 at 10:55 AM.

PRO Member

Well this is definitely good news for me as I've only ever played KH 1 &2. I'm interested in the rest of the story so that's good.

I was kinda upset that 2 isn't included in this bundle, but I'm sure it will be released eventually. Thanks for the info.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Game on....

A bit weird that KH2 ins't in the collection. There must be enough space on the Blu-ray disc to get both KH1, KH2 and CoM on it?

Lvl 6 - Silver

So, all your getting is two games and cut scenes? I can think of other stuff to waste my money on

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    A bit weird that KH2 ins't in the collection. There must be enough space on the Blu-ray disc to get both KH1, KH2 and CoM on it?
    That's what I was thinking as well.

I'm more than happy with KH1 final mix and I guess this will give me the chance to beat CoM this time around. I just don't remember liking it too much the last time I played it.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm personally really excited for this. We Westerners never got a Final Mix edition, so that alone, in my opinion, is worth the 30 or 40 bucks this will run for. The other two editions for this...not too excited for. Hopefully the 2.5 collection will be much better. I'd be willing to pay the full 60 for it.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Since i have never played any Kingdom Hearts games, this would be a damn fine opportunity to finally give it a go. But it seems to me that some people wanted the 2nd game more, was that the best one?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Since i have never played any Kingdom Hearts games, this would be a damn fine opportunity to finally give it a go. But it seems to me that some people wanted the 2nd game more, was that the best one?
    Just about everyone believe it was the best one overall because of its story and amazing gameplay but I still liked the first one better I don't know why, maybe its because I really enjoyed the main villains in Kh1 as they were all the evil characters from disney that I know very well as to where number 2 the villains were people you didn't even know. This was back in the day when Kh2 was new and none of the spinoffs were out so I remember saying " WTF who are you guys? . Another think was that KH2 was really EASY even one the hardest difficulty. Both are still amazing games and really need more props. I would say go play the games the order they came out but playing them in chronological order works as well: Birth by Sleep, KH1, Re:CoM, 358/2, KH2, Re:coded, Dream Drop. If its true that they're all coming to Ps3 in HD someday thats both good for you but terrible for me I seriously force myself to buy all the hand-held just so I don't miss the story. The clever little devils at square enix thought it was a good idea to keep switching platforms so they can milk me of my money. Curse you Square Enix!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast