Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sly 4 Release Date

This is a discussion on Sly 4 Release Date within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Blazikiller Can't wait for this!! I can't wait too!!...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Can't wait for this!!
    I can't wait too!!
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

This was another series of games i never got to play when they were originally released but i eventually did thanks to the HD collection. I thoroughly enjoyed the games and i do look forward to this installment, the Murray is excited!

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    This was another series of games i never got to play when they were originally released but i eventually did thanks to the HD collection. I thoroughly enjoyed the games and i do look forward to this installment, the Murray is excited!
    Sly is excited too!!!
    Are awesome

Threat

The Sly series is one of my favorites ever, but I'm on the fence with this one. I hate everyone's new looks.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Randy66 View Post
    Sly is excited too!!!
    I'm genuinely shocked that you beat the Sly that i know to posting this article, he must not have been feeling well, hope you ok mate lol. He is usually keeping us informed of any Sly developments to which i am always greatful and i am now greatful to your good self for posting this.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I'm genuinely shocked that you beat the Sly that i know to posting this article, he must not have been feeling well, hope you ok mate lol. He is usually keeping us informed of any Sly developments to which i am always greatful and i am now greatful to your good self for posting this.
    lol I'm okay, I just didn't think about posting it

PRO Member

I wonder what fun mini games they'll throw in this one?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I wonder what fun mini games they'll throw in this one?
    They already have shown 2 different hacking mini games.
    Last edited by Randy66; 09-24-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    Are awesome

Lvl 6 - Silver

Presumably Sly 4 will be a sandbox style game like 2 and 3? And as 2 and 3 got progressively worse, it's a safe assumption this one will be crap too. Not trollin', but to me, 3 was damn awful. Was a bit of a chore to finish it, and the challenges were shit... I much preferred the original Sly in the Crash Bandicoot kinda style. I will probs pick it up when it's been discounted by like 40, and I've read a few reviews *purely to finish the trophy collection*. But glad to hear most of you are excited for this
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    Presumably Sly 4 will be a sandbox style game like 2 and 3? And as 2 and 3 got progressively worse, it's a safe assumption this one will be crap too. Not trollin', but to me, 3 was damn awful. Was a bit of a chore to finish it, and the challenges were shit... I much preferred the original Sly in the Crash Bandicoot kinda style. I will probs pick it up when it's been discounted by like 40, and I've read a few reviews *purely to finish the trophy collection*. But glad to hear most of you are excited for this
    Sly 1 and Sly 2 was great games. Sly 3 was worse than 1 and 2 but it was still good. My only problem that it was too short and multiplayer was terrible.
    Are awesome

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    Sly 1 and Sly 2 was great games. Sly 3 was worse than 1 and 2 but it was still good. My only problem that it was too short and multiplayer was terrible.
    I personally find 3 to be MUCH better than 1. 2 is obviously the best. If 4 is not sandbox then I'm definitely not getting it.

Rangers F.C

I have only ever played 1 and was going to do the series for three easy platinum's but stopped at one cause a thought it was a kids game .....sorry to the fans but don't see what the fuss is about
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I have only ever played 1 and was going to do the series for three easy platinum's but stopped at one cause a thought it was a kids game .....sorry to the fans but don't see what the fuss is about
    It not all about knife killing and shooting enemies but about having a good story,great humor and most importantly a fun time when playing. I like FPS too so don't think I don't.
    Are awesome

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I personally find 3 to be MUCH better than 1. 2 is obviously the best. If 4 is not sandbox then I'm definitely not getting it.
    I like the varied of mission in Sly 3 and I would give it a 8/10.Sly 2 is a 10/10. Sly 1 is a 9/10
    Are awesome

Angel of Death

Going to be honest, I hated the first one. Second one was a lot better, haven't started the third. The 4th game's demo was awesome though, so I definitely am looking forward to this, especially since I get a free Vita copy.

Rangers F.C

It not all about knife killing and shooting enemies but about having a good story,great humor and most importantly a fun time when playing. I like FPS too so don't think I don't.
    Am not a big FPS fan mate lol I love RPG's
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Am not a big FPS fan mate lol I love RPG's
    The only FPS I truly enjoy is Killzone and borderland.I like RPG like Fallout and Kingdom Heart. Is Dark Soul any good?
    Are awesome

Threat

The only FPS I truly enjoy is Killzone and borderland.I like RPG like Fallout and Kingdom Heart. Is Dark Soul any good?
    I'll get hate for this but no, it's not any good.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I'll get hate for this but no, it's not any good.
    What was bad about it? I hated Elder Scroll series because of many reasons like the loading times, freezing up all the time, and bad game play.
    Are awesome

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Going to be honest, I hated the first one. Second one was a lot better, haven't started the third. The 4th game's demo was awesome though, so I definitely am looking forward to this, especially since I get a free Vita copy.
    The demo was awesome!!!!!!
    Are awesome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast