Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How Cool "PS3 Trophies Anniversary"

This is a discussion on How Cool "PS3 Trophies Anniversary" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yeah, been here just under three years now and it's still my favourite forum based trophy site. If i could ...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Yeah, been here just under three years now and it's still my favourite forum based trophy site.

If i could change anything it would be changing my username back to Larrydavidsavatar, i instantly regretted changing my name on the reboot so if someone higher up fancies crashing the site for a laugh so i can go back to my old name, i'd sure appreciate it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

To be completely unaffected by other comments this was written without reading other person's views on the site.

This site in general sucks. There are many redundant forum sections, that lead to confusing mazes to go through for someone unfamiliar with it.
    There are too many useless spam-threads in the PS3 Discussion forum. Lack of rules enforcement or just a general "wedontcare' attitude is the issue I think.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    To be completely unaffected by other comments this was written without reading other person's views on the site.

This site in general sucks. There are many redundant forum sections, that lead to confusing mazes to go through for someone unfamiliar with it.
    There are too many useless spam-threads in the PS3 Discussion forum. Lack of rules enforcement or just a general "wedontcare' attitude is the issue I think.
    Wow, no need to bash the site because of those things you've mentioned. This site in general is a damn good site to be on, and yes, spam happens everywhere so as much as the mods try to do their best, they too, have lives outside of PS3T.com. And as far as your "maze like" comment, it's not hard to find something related to a specific topic. The "search" function has helped me and numerous members out in terms of finding what their looking for. So, if I were you, I'd read what others have to say because your comment is based of off nothing but negativity. If you don't like being here then

Ice Cream Firefighter

If you really feel that way why are you even still here sounds like you hate the site

It's not a wedon'tcare attitude the Admins & Mods do the best job they can to keep this place maintained but we have alot of members & only a handful of staff to keep the order, so some things can slip through the system but to me I have never had any issues finding things I want here you just need to pay better attention. no offence

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

You are entitled to your own opinion, but did you know about the search function? If you use it you will be able to find what you're looking for in no time so the useless spam threads shouldn't be an issue

Sig by Smashguy

The Deathly Rhythm

I joined this site in August 22, 2010 and I loved this site ever since, I was so pissed off when the site crashed, I thought PS3 Trophies died as a website..I didn't start posting alot here until the site crashed..but I'm happy its back now and its going to be better than ever
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Galaxy beauty pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    I don't know if I would want to meet everyone on the site. Sure, I would like to meet some people eventually, maybe, but I like the mystery of not knowing the people I converse with here.
    I kinda feel the same way, unless there's a Ryan Gosling lookalike around here. Then I wouldn't object a meeting at all.
    Maybe it would be different if we all lived in the same country..

There aren't too much things I would like to see changed. Only activity and I still miss some old members as well. Some signed up, but aren't active at all. This site has everything (friendly community, guides, competitions etc.) to deserve a lot of activity, but I feel like some things here (mainly comps) don't get the attention they deserve. The AI forum is nowhere what it used to be as well.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 7 - Gold

Gee, I express my opinion and am told to humbly heave, way to take criticism well guys.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12