Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Cool "PS3 Trophies Anniversary"

This is a discussion on How Cool "PS3 Trophies Anniversary" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Its been about a year since the infamous site crash, and it seems like this site is going strong. I've ...

PRO Member

How Cool "PS3 Trophies Anniversary"

Its been about a year since the infamous site crash, and it seems like this site is going strong. I've been a member of this site a few months before the crash happened.. What do u guys / gals like to see done different for PST3.com 2.0...

P.s.
    Ignore the first few postings, the are geared towards a post I had before I edited this...

Thanks to Great Daze, for the inspiration for the editing..
    Last edited by ecks13; 09-23-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Bringing the PAIN

Wait... Haven't we tried this before...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Wait... Haven't we tried this before...
    Yes, and I think it was a failure.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Really this was done...wow
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Ice Cream Firefighter

When I first seen this thread I thought it was something to do with PS3T passing the year mark since the site crashed & got rebooted.
    Since NOFORPAIN & Nagflar have confirmed this was done already & failed maybe you should turn this thread into a PS3T: 1 year later on & ask for peoples opinions about the site so far. But it's your thread you can do whatever you want to with it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm not surprised that it has failed before since everyone is spread out across the globe.... Good idea though

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

PRO Member

This site was and is a great site that is all .

Kid, not loser

I don't know if I would want to meet everyone on the site. Sure, I would like to meet some people eventually, maybe, but I like the mystery of not knowing the people I converse with here.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    I don't know if I would want to meet everyone on the site. Sure, I would like to meet some people eventually, maybe, but I like the mystery of not knowing the people I converse with here.
    I wouldn't want to meet up with anyone... but Artemis, I couldn't say no to her.

Sig by Smashguy

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I wouldn't want to meet up with anyone... but Artemis, I couldn't say no to her.
    Well of course we all want to meet the women on the site

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I joined the site something like a day or 2 before the crash & I thought that the site didn't want me & I shamefully sent a nasty msg to Submerge not knowing that the site had crashed complaining about that my password wasn't working & that I wasn't stupid enough to forget a password that I had just made. I came back everyday & tried to log in instead of going to a different site & i'm glad I did. I came to this site looking for a guide only, but I stay here for I have made some awesome friends while I have been here, & the guides to me now are just a small added bonus. Thanx for being awesome guys & sorry Submerge for my Ignorance when I 1st joined.

There are only 3 things that I would like to see happen in the future but doesn't matter if they don't happen the site is still awesome.

1st thing I would like to see changed would be how our smiley screen works as sometimes I have trouble finding the smiley that I want to use as sometimes as my eyes tend to follow all the moving images & can easily confuse me when my insomnia is flaring I have 3 options in mind.
    1st idea: Make it so our individual most used smiley's are the 1st to appear in the smiley list.
    2nd idea: Divide them into smaller sub smiley categories within the main smiley category.
    3rd idea: Or to give us a user generated custom smiley's button where we can add only the smiley's we want to use in it for easy access as I don't even use 1/4 of the currently available smiley's.
    2nd thing I would like to see, would be permanent sticky threads on the new posts page for both MotM & GDT R.I.P. as Compalicious & Myself bring these comps to life for you guys & gals to participate in & get to know each other better, but it seems alot of people forget that there is a competition section of the site. I would even pay a monthly fee to the site to get my GDT R.I.P. a sticky spot in new posts & imo MotM should be there already as it's a main component of the site.
    3rd I would also like to become Great_Daze_Tazer someday, as I wish to be able to contribute more to the day to day operations of the site, help others & to give Compalicious or the other Moderators a chance to take a break from their duties for any reason. But even if I don't become a Moderator I can & will still do the best I can to help others with as much as I can.

My only hope that the next year being here treats everyone as well or even better than the first
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 09-24-2012 at 09:23 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I joined the site something like a day or 2 before the crash & I thought that the site didn't want me & I shamefully sent a nasty msg to Submerge not knowing that the site had crashed complaining about that my password wasn't working & that I wasn't stupid enough to forget a password that I had just made. I came back everyday & tried to log in instead of going to a different site & i'm I did. I came to this site looking for a guide only, but I stay here for I have made some awesome friends while I have been here, & the guides to me now are just a small added bonus. Thanx for being awesome guys & sorry Submerge for my Ignorance when I 1st joined.
    LOL That's some funny shit

Sig by Smashguy

The One and Only

I joined the site 10 months before the site crash, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Being new to the layout and everything I was excited to get to know everyone here, and after an intro thread posted, I became active on the forums and the ChatBox at the same time. I miss those days, especially the summer time, which stood out to me the most since I was more active during that time and enjoyed life alot during that time.

After the site crash, the site never felt the same again. Everything before that is now just a memory and possible screen caps.

What would I like to see different? Progress
    , and I've noticed that more and more members are starting to contribute to the site, staff or non-staff. Let's keep this going to make this site even better than before (though it's already still a great site).

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Du wirst geil

I love the site, so much I decided to pay for the Pro membership (which is a HUGE advantage that everyone should partake in ). I became a member 7/8 months before the site crashed and even then I don't think there was anything that needed changing.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I joined the site 10 months before the site crash, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Being new to the layout and everything I was excited to get to know everyone here, and after an intro thread posted, I became active on the forums and the ChatBox at the same time. I miss those days, especially the summer time, which stood out to me the most since I was more active during that time and enjoyed life alot during that time.

After the site crash, the site never felt the same again. Everything before that is now just a memory and possible screen caps.

What would I like to see different? Progress
    , and I've noticed that more and more members are starting to contribute to the site, staff or non-staff. Let's keep this going to make this site even better than before (though it's already still a great site).
    Same for me. Spambot numbers are REALLY high nowadays too.

Saints Row IV

I was here before the crash and the site is going great
    It is like a country that didnt won the war,but now it get better and better.I see new members everyday,more and more active members and threads are flowing.This site is gonna be like it was the year it crashed,and even better
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Rangers F.C

I wish people would post and create new threads more often , seems lately there are loads of threads which sit idle and people not posting much , when a first joined it seemed a lot more busy but lately been coming on and been same old same old IMO
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 9 - Gold

I joined a few months before the crash and I absolutely love the site.
    I don't post a lot since I'm not used to frequent forums and honestly I suck at talking to people very often (besides I doubt you'd like me hahaha) but in all honesty I check this site twice a day and it's my main source for trophy guides or PS3 news. And I love reading your opinions on different stuff even though I'm kinda shy to post mine most of the time.

And this site also made me realize how crappy of a trophy hunter I am compared to most people here! :c

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    I joined a few months before the crash and I absolutely love the site.
    I don't post a lot since I'm not used to frequent forums and honestly I suck at talking to people very often (besides I doubt you'd like me hahaha) but in all honesty I check this site twice a day and it's my main source for trophy guides or PS3 news. And I love reading your opinions on different stuff even though I'm kinda shy to post mine most of the time.

And this site also made me realize how crappy of a trophy hunter I am compared to most people here! :c
    Hey, you like Zooey Deschanel. I'm sure we'd get along just fine

I was a member here a long time before the crash and absolutely loved it. I didn't post a great deal but loved reading through the forums. A few months before the crash I got busy and started to use the site much less, and when I tried to log in around September the site was all messed up (crash). I have mixed feelings about the site now, I really like some of the people on here now and always pop in whenever I go on my laptop. However, I really miss some of the people who never re-joined us, the Chatbox consists of 2 people normally, and like UNCLEPAULIE said, the threads are often boring and lifeless. I post much less nowadays as there are so many pointless threads, which saddens me really.

But here's to the future!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I joined the site in June/July 2010 and from that point up to the crash i wasn't very active but afterwards up to present day, ive been very active compared to last time. Since i'm not on as much as others i couldn't really say what needs to be changed but all i can say is and people may think different when i say this is that i think the site is great as it is and i for one never get bored of coming back here. Of course people on here are a major contributing factor to that but people are trying to do things to attract others and keep existing members entertained too. Lasombra-interviews/commentarys, Chambers/Highway- sig battles and prizes, GDT-competition's and marccap for his own site competition's to name but a few.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast