F1 2012 trophy glitch/help?

This is a discussion on F1 2012 trophy glitch/help? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; First off I would like to say that one of the trophies may be glitched. It is the The Equipment ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

F1 2012 trophy glitch/help?

First off I would like to say that one of the trophies may be glitched. It is the
    The Equipment may be the Same - Out Qualify your TeamMate every race of a career or co-op season.

I did that and no trophy popped. So now I am doing a second season and win every session wether it may be practice, qualifying or race.

Then the two I would want help with is the New Direction trophy - Change R&D Paths mid season and Cut Your Losses - End current seasons R&D. Cant seems to figure them out because I changed R&D from agressive to balanced and nothing popped.

Thank you in advance for any tips.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can't help you with "the equipment may be the same" but I can give some tips about those 2 other trophies.
    in order to unlock them, you need to be promoted first driver, and you'll receive soon enough 2 emails. In one you'll be asked to change R&D Paths and the other one is for End current seasons R&D. You just need to agree and the trophies will be yours