Got Dead or Alive 5 Early Question?

This is a discussion on Got Dead or Alive 5 Early Question? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So i went to my local Game shop today and i noticed that there selling Dead or Alive 5 early ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Got Dead or Alive 5 Early Question?

So i went to my local Game shop today and i noticed that there selling Dead or Alive 5 early for PS3. Dead or Alive 5 is not released here in the UK until 28th September. I was just wondering, if i were to play it now 2 days before the official release date, would i be banned for doing that?

I don't think it matters if it's just the day before the official release date but it's 2 days with this Dead or Alive 5 i have bought.

Legend...Nuff Said

Banned for doing what? This site? PSN? Some people on the site already had it longer before launch date with no problem.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

No u wont be be banned on psn if thats what you are asking, plenty of people get games early and nothing happens. Besides you could always say you imported it if they were to do anything(which they wont)

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenicide_X View Post
    So i went to my local Game shop today and i noticed that there selling Dead or Alive 5 early for PS3. Dead or Alive 5 is not released here in the UK until 28th September. I was just wondering, if i were to play it now 2 days before the official release date, would i be banned for doing that?

I don't think it matters if it's just the day before the official release date but it's 2 days with this Dead or Alive 5 i have bought.
    Nothing will happen, but even if it somehow did it would be the store that got in trouble not you.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Banned for doing what? This site? PSN? Some people on the site already had it longer before launch date with no problem.
    Banned from PSN is what i'm talking about.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Different question here. The game is available on the asian psn. But the game and online pass is listed as two different downloads. If i want to buy the game on psn, do i still need to buy the online pass? can someone clarify this.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenicide_X View Post
    Banned from PSN is what i'm talking about.
    lol no you won't get banned... I think you might not be able to play online til it is released over here though

Quote Originally Posted by acon76 View Post
    Different question here. The game is available on the asian psn. But the game and online pass is listed as two different downloads. If i want to buy the game on psn, do i still need to buy the online pass? can someone clarify this.
    I think if you bought it on psn then you won't need the online pass, online pass is only for disc... but I'm not 100% sure

Sig by Smashguy