Wouldn't be awesome if BOWs and Virus pandemics were currently running around?? xD

This is a discussion on Wouldn't be awesome if BOWs and Virus pandemics were currently running around?? xD within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I think it would be awesome if our world turned out like the Resident Evil world, with BOWS and virus ...

PRO Member

Wouldn't be awesome if BOWs and Virus pandemics were currently running around?? xD

I think it would be awesome if our world turned out like the Resident Evil world, with BOWS and virus that could wipe out most of civilization, and they ran on the black market xD and we all have to fight to continue living (Survival ftw)

If i had the source of viruses in my hand right now, i think i would let them loose xD just to see what happens
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Plats-O'-War!!

.......step away from the joint man.......step...away..........:stare:

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

You lunatic

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

The Deathly Rhythm

He's high....again!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 4 - Silver

your crazy! if i would hold a deadly virus in my hands right now then i would go to to some lab and destroy the virus.

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Sir....I have one question....Are you Albert Wesker?

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

PRO Member

lol Mafia, 1st PS3TreeTrophies.com (or whatever lol) now this... I'm looking forward to your next thread

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

Everyone thinking im high again >.> this has nothing to do with my PS3 Tree Trophies idea either... i just think think living a world similar to the one in Resident Evil would be awesome and fun xD imagine looking out your window and seeing zombies and hear gunshots nearby or distance the entire day... it would be badass
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Forget I Was Ever Here

You must not realize they don't show them sleeping haha they are constantly on the move do you think you could survive with no sleep

It is time for me to go underground

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaBrett View Post
    Everyone thinking im high again >.> this has nothing to do with my PS3 Tree Trophies idea either... i just think think living a world similar to the one in Resident Evil would be awesome and fun xD imagine looking out your window and seeing zombies and hear gunshots nearby or distance the entire day... it would be badass
    It's all fun and games until a few of the zombies breach your house and start to feast on the stomach of your screaming family in front of you.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaBrett View Post
    Move to the ghetto

Rangers F.C

This would be a total nightmare mate if you get killed you cant reload your game and even worse there is no trophy support .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge