• GDT R.I.P. Previous Entries

4 57.14%
  • GDT Tales Of The Warrior

3 42.86%
  • I Rather Not Be Sent Anything Thanks

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

September GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

This is a discussion on September GDT R.I.P. Official Entries within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Awesome Banner Worked On By The Great stupot00 Every Month I will reveal all the entries from the previous Months ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

September GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

Awesome Banner Worked On By The Great stupot00

Every Month I will reveal all the entries from the previous Months Competition, along with who posted them, so you can have a look at who posted what & in what order they entered. Feel free to make your own top 5 list, ridicule me for the choices I made or post what you would have said if you had entered the competition.

You can also leave your thoughts here about what you think of the competitions good/bad/otherwise

Entry #1 - Timeless-Enigma
    "I would like to be Feral for a day because i want to know what it is like to drink my own body
    weight in alcohol while posting on this forum."

Entry #2 - DRAGON1NINJA
    ''
    I would like to be DaveyHasselhoff for a day, just to see what it would be like to be an ass...
    ''

Entry #3 - Scoggs34
    I would choose to be a half and half....First half Trains, second hafl NeroRadec... Here's why

Trains threads are like a car wreck... you don't want to see the carnage... but you just cant... stop... your head... from looking.... GAH!. For the second half, I would be NeroRadec... and once the unsuspecting trollers come to harass me and tell me how dumb I am... SLURP! Souls sucked up. The forums would cease to exisit of course, because unlike Nero, I'm a big guy with a big appetite!

Entry #4 - Curb
    I would become Submerge or Breakpoint so I could ban everyone ever. The end... of the site!

Entry #5 - grayghost
    I would be Chambers35 so I could make cats and dogs live together therefore creating mass hysteria.

Entry #6 - Nagflar
    I'd want to be Trains, so I could know what it's like to be clinically insane.

Entry #7 - paperkut
    I want to be helyx for a day because hes one big hunk of man!

Entry #8 - Javro_07
    I'd like to be ps360 for his abilty not to give a @#!$ what anybody thinks of him on here.

Entry #9 - Schismalicious
    I would like to be Compalicious, because she's an awesome friend, does a TON of work on the site, and has an overall awesome staff job.

Entry #10 - stupot00
    I would be NeroRadec707 for the day so i could harvest all your souls

Entry #11 - gyrocop
    I would PS360, because then I could use a whole day being on this posting threads about how awesome Sony is doing, and I would just keep praising the Vita all the time. I would continue to talk about how wonderfully awesome EA's marketing strategy is, and how selfish and ignorant Nintendo and Valve is for not seeing that sheer brilliance. I would mock Steam, the 3DS and the WiiU. I would call every indie-game pretentious hipster crap, call every Nintendo game for a kiddie-game, and say how lousy they all are compared to awesome games like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3. I would also despise everything by Samsung and just tell everyone how I love Apple.

All of this should be told with very serious overtones, as many times as possible in a day, when leave the forum dazzled and confused of what the hell just happened that day... It would be amazing.

Entry #12 - Achilles_XLII
    If I could be any other user for a day, it'd definitely be Doctor Doom so that I could refer to myself in third person all day without being forced to take happy pills.

Entry #13 - iiYodel4Fun
    I would be Feral, because the guy just gets drunk and plays video games, whats better than that?

Entry #14 - Sly Cooper
    I would like to be DaveyHasselhoff so that I can stare at all the hot girls in his computer

Entry #15 - Tmac718
    I would like to be Doctor_Doom so i can talk in the 3rd person and not feel like a smacked ass after doing so lol.

Entry #16 - Lasombra
    Hey bro, after giving some thought here is my creative entry:

I would be Lasombra for a day so I can be the next interview. I'm tired of waiting my turn.

(Cause really, who would of thought about being themselves and mindfucking all the voters? LOL)

Entry #17 - jenkem_addict88
    i would be bnecker717 for a day, so i can "work from home" (aka sit around and smoke dank weed and play co-op games w/ her husband all day)

Entry #18 - vettes_4-ever
    If I could be any member for a day it would be Dr_Mayus since he has one of the best forum games and is from the coolest part of North America: Canada.

Entry #19 - daftprophet
    If I could be anyone for a day, I'd be PS360 and say loads of good things about Sony and Apple

Entry #20 - Self_Saboteur-
    I found this question to be more difficult to answer than your decipher the ancient text question.
    Truth is I don't know. All we really know about the people on this site is what they want you to know.
    I am sure some of you know another member but I don't.
    So I think I'll answer with this:
    I don't really want to be another member. I enjoy being me and wouldn't trade it for a strangers existence even for a day. If I could trade places for a day(as in me be me you be you), but in a different country for a day I'd do that. Otherwise I think it better to just to be yourself and be comfortable in your own skin.

I know this isn't really an answer to your question GDT. Sorry
    Next time make it a little easier.

Entry #21 - eternalunderdog
    I would want to be Trains for one day, so I could say everything I have ever wanted to say and at the end of the day people would look back and say "oh that's just Trains !"

Entry #22 - saumiyan
    I want to be Submerge for one day, so that i can help this this awsome site become even better.
    Thanks for hosting this competition!

Entry #23 - Enviouswrath
    I want to be Compalacious for a day, she's always to sweet when she asks members to behave themselves, if i were to be her for a day i would blow them away with cruel heartbreaking insults that would make sure to make them cry... Comp comp comp whyyyyy are you so mean!? i thought you were nice WEEEEEEH.... mwuwhahahahahahaha

Entry #24 - BALLZ
    I would like to be dj_helyx for a day so he could finally have a pair of BALLZ.

Entry #25 - bnecker717
    Hey GDT! How's it going? Sorry to get my entry in so late. I have been thinking about who I wanted to be for a day. Here's my entry:

If I could be any forumer for a day it would be Yoo_Hoo_Sniper because he is going to school to be a game designer and that it something I would love to learn about!

Entry #26 - John3007
    I would like to be PS360 for a day so i could answer one of PS3T.com's best kept secrets, male or female ?

I thought id give it a try mate. Nothing special i know and i hope it's not offensive. If so just scratch the entry and let me know. Thanks mate

Winner Entry #27 - The General09 Winner

I'd like to be Chambers35 for a day so that I can feel just how exhausting it truly must be after spamming shit all-day long
    '

Entry #28 - CheapJuggler
    I want to be Marrcap for a day because he covers the best ps3 stories... and he smells terrific.

Entry #29 - ERICVOLTAGE
    If I could be another member for a day, I would pick Feral, so I'd never go thirsty again.

Want to be put on the mailing list so you dont miss out on my comps
    Join Now
    GDT Competition Mailing List Join Now
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 09-29-2012 at 05:28 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I forgot to make the poll public so please if you want to be mailed post which things you want me to send you

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

lol congratz The General09

I'm reading these and some are making me laugh
    Thanks for these comps GDT

*hides from Davey

Sig by Smashguy

Galaxy beauty pirate

I really like it to see the entries. Some are very funny.
    Congrats on the win Gen!

Hopefully these comps will grow bigger and bigger.
    Sig by Ramon

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Thanks for these comps GDT, i think they are great fun and in time will be more and more popular. I know your probably slightly disappointed by the turn up but all in all you should be very proud of what your doing for everyone and like you say, if they don't take part, it's their loss. Congrats also to the Gen aswell, nice one mate . I look forward to the next comp and i hopefully will be able to take part again

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Change is mediocre

Definitely some other good ones like Dragon's and Curb's. Great entries everyone though

Ice Cream Firefighter

I agree good entries everyone as I said it was a tough decission for me to pick the finalists
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 09-29-2012 at 01:58 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

2011 Member of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    lol congratz The General09

I'm reading these and some are making me laugh
    Thanks for these comps GDT

*hides from Davey
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I really like it to see the entries. Some are very funny.
    Congrats on the win Gen!

Hopefully these comps will grow bigger and bigger.
    Thanks Artie. If it hadn't been for you posting in the group, I never would have known about it, so a HUGE thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Thanks for these comps GDT, i think they are great fun and in time will be more and more popular. I know your probably slightly disappointed by the turn up but all in all you should be very proud of what your doing for everyone and like you say, if they don't take part, it's their loss. Congrats also to the Gen aswell, nice one mate . I look forward to the next comp and i hopefully will be able to take part again
    Thanks poppet, loool.

Yeah, hopefully there will be a bigger voter turn out for the next one, although it did pick up near the end, most likely due to scoggs working hard to get the voters out .

The Incredible Marccap

Well done "The General09" as thats a great quote!

I'd like to be Chambers35 for a day so that I can feel just how exhausting it truly must be after spamming shit all-day long '
    I've only just seen this lol -
    I want to be Marrcap for a day because he covers the best ps3 stories... and he smells terrific.
    I usually smell of Joop normally

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post

I've only just seen this lol -

I usually smell of Joop normally
    That's because that particular entry & 23 others have remained a secret between me & the person who made the entries until now.

You should join a few comps yourself Marccap as they are open to everyone staff included as it's my comp not PS3T's so yeah, send an entry in sometime.

Joop is the shit, my friend I think you have a stalker CheapJuggler lol that's devious

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Lol. Lots of great entries. Congrats on the win Gen!

Ballz...

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Rainbow in the dark

Ha the general is the winner huh, congrats man i voted for your entry as well, i so so much agree with that one lol..... Mine was funnier though
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Platinum Procrastinator

I would have voted for Ballz if he was one of the five options lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I would have voted for Ballz if he was one of the five options lol.
    Yeah lol I'm surprised that one wasn't in top 5

Sig by Smashguy

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Yeah lol I'm surprised that one wasn't in top 5
    I would have picked him but he used his member name in a way that people would have known it was him if he had just said ballz, balls, scrotum whatever but he used BALLZ he might as well have signed his name at the bottom.

Sorry BALLZ

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Nope, nothing

Congratulations Gen

Have you seen my posts per day recently? I ain't no spammer, foo.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I would have picked him but he used his member name in a way that people would have known it was him if he had just said ballz, balls, scrotum whatever but he used BALLZ he might as well have signed his name at the bottom.

Sorry BALLZ
    LOL

It's all done now

Sig by Smashguy

2011 Member of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Lol. Lots of great entries. Congrats on the win Gen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    Ha the general is the winner huh, congrats man i voted for your entry as well, i so so much agree with that one lol..... Mine was funnier though
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Congratulations Gen

Have you seen my posts per day recently? I ain't no spammer, foo.

Thanks for being a good sport about it, matey. I haven't seen your activity here in a long while since I don't do anything but hang around in the group, but lets include PG in the spammy stuff

All out of bubblegum.....

Thanks for the card and recognition GDT! Great entries, and awesome new contest coming up too! Already put my entry in there. Congrats on the win as well General, and I'm happy this brought you out of posting retirement! lol
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot