Grid 2 to introduce a brand new track system

This is a discussion on Grid 2 to introduce a brand new track system within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Codemasters Racing upcoming sequel to the 2008 hit, GRID 2 , will feature a brand new track system, known as ...

The Last of my Kind

Grid 2 to introduce a brand new track system

Codemasters Racing upcoming sequel to the 2008 hit, GRID 2, will feature a brand new track system, known as LiveRoutes. The system would be an optional setting which would change the track dynamically, lap by lap. This is to add more significance to the racing, as the corners would dynamically change and give a brand new unique experience. CR showed off their new idea at Eurogamers Expo, also introducing the Austria's Red Bull Ring as one of the tracks in the game. The release date for the game is currently unknown but has been said to be released somewhere in 2013.

Source: Eurogamer

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

illegal in 9 countries

Clever stuff, should keep us on our toes.

I like the dynamic track systems in Split/Second and Motorstorm Apocalypse. Making each lap unique is an interesting twist. I wonder if it's randomly generated or the dynamic tracks are pre-configured...

Lvl 4 - Silver

If this turns out to be good, which sounds like it, I will buy this. I have been looking for a good racing game anyways

Lvl 7 - Gold

What is the new feature doing? Does it add rubber buildup?
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    What is the new feature doing? Does it add rubber buildup?
    It will dynamically change the track, so you will not get the same track all the time, but a track that changes instead.
    Last edited by Ultradog177; 09-30-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.