Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Mass Effect Trilogy Won't Include DLC's Released

This is a discussion on Mass Effect Trilogy Won't Include DLC's Released within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; No DLC for the PS3 in the Mass Effect Trilogy... Baby For all you PS3 Mass Effect people, four words... ...

  1. #1
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    54

    Mass Effect Trilogy Won't Include DLC's Released


    No DLC for the PS3 in the Mass Effect Trilogy... Baby


    For all you PS3 Mass Effect people, four words... sucks to be you!

    EA wants you to buy those DLC's separately you know,
    They ain't free,
    They need to keep their boats afloat yo,
    With more money!!!



    [top]Now this is big bummer for all those interested in the upcoming trilogy package of Mass Effect. BioWare has updated the official website of Mass Effect Trilogy, stating that most of the SP missions that were released in the form of DLCs won’t be featured in this so called ‘complete’ package. Which really sucks because that was something we were all hoping for.
    [top]On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.
    [top]On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3.
    [top]As you may have noticed, there is no mention about the DLC missions for both ME2 and 3 that were released. No ‘Kasumi: Stolen Memory’, no ‘Arrival’, no ‘Lair of the Shadow Broker’, no ‘Leviathan’ and no ‘Omega’ code for when it’s coming out. Of course, all those DLCs will be available for purchase, meaning that you’ll have to put even more money on the table in order to get the ‘complete’ and ‘full’ Mass Effect experience.
    [top]Mass Effect Trilogy is currently planned for a November 6th release on Xbox 360 and PC. Mass Effect Trilogy will also come to PS3 at a later date!
    Source: Mass Effect Trilogy Will Not Include All DLCs Released | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

  2. #2
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    :stare:

    Any thoughts I had about buying this have now gone down the drain.











    :stare:

  3. #3
    Lvl 5 - Silver


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    9

    How can they give PC everything, XBOX at least some stuff and nothing for the PS3? I was never big into mass effect anyways but still would of grabbed the trilogy just to try it out. Now i'm not so sure.

  4. #4
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    How can they give PC everything, XBOX at least some stuff and nothing for the PS3? I was never big into mass effect anyways but still would of grabbed the trilogy just to try it out. Now i'm not so sure.
    Technically you get the first game, isn't that reason enough for ye?
    Sure it ain't free but it's coming to PS3, in the trilogy amigo but for a fee!

  5. #5
    DON'T BLINK
    Koimia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adams, WI
    Posts
    1,363
    Reputation
    80

    Thats because the info hasn't been released yet about PS3 version...

    Information about PS3 DLC is coming "soon."
    Mass Effect Trilogy DLC gets down on PC and Xbox 360, PS3 info to come | Joystiq

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Technically you get the first game, isn't that reason enough for ye?
    Sure it ain't free but it's coming to PS3, in the trilogy amigo but for a fee!
    See bolded part

    The original Mass Effect will launch as a digital standalone on PSN on the same day the Trilogy launches for PS3, for $15.

  6. #6
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    CheapJuggler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    11

    Bummer... I was looking forward to picking this up sometime down the line, just sucks I still have to download stuff

  7. #7
    An old-fashioned cowboy
    SirDrRoger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,508
    Reputation
    37

    The original Mass Effect will launch as a digital standalone on PSN on the same day the Trilogy launches for PS3, for $15.
    Sweet I was expecting it to be $20 bucks. $15 bucks is even better. I don't care about the DLC.

  8. #8
    Lvl 5 - Silver


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Technically you get the first game, isn't that reason enough for ye?
    Sure it ain't free but it's coming to PS3, in the trilogy amigo but for a fee!
    No not really, i mean even if they charged more but gave all the DLC i'd be happier to have a complete set on one disc then having to pay another x amount for all the DLC. which in all likelihood would cost alot more then the trilogy

  9. #9
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Thats because the info hasn't been released yet about PS3 version...



    Mass Effect Trilogy DLC gets down on PC and Xbox 360, PS3 info to come | Joystiq



    See bolded part
    Do you really think they're going to treat the PS3 any better? It's EA homie!
    But I did not know the first game will be sold on PSN separately so that will be good for the people who have already played 2 and 3!

  10. #10
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    I won't be getting the mass effect trilogy!

  11. #11
    Kid, not loser
    Kid_Loser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,495
    Reputation
    81

    Why did you say, "For all you PS3 Mass Effect people, four words... sucks to be you!"?You made it sound like it was only for the PS3 version, but all versions aren't getting the dlc.

    Anyway, I don't care about the dlc at all. I may get the first game for my brother to play and download it later on my PS3, but the dlc really is small anyway.

    Also, it wouldn't make sense for them to include ME3's dlc, as that would be a big loss in money, since they pretty much just released.

    My question is though, is will they have updated ME2 to have files from an ME1 playthrough now?

    Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

  12. #12
    Lvl 6 - Silver

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    6

    Can't people just be happy that the PS3 is getting the first mass effect? Oh and Did anyone really expect all DLC to be included?

  13. #13
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Why did you say, "For all you PS3 Mass Effect people, four words... sucks to be you!"?You made it sound like it was only for the PS3 version, but all versions aren't getting the dlc.

    Anyway, I don't care about the dlc at all. I may get the first game for my brother to play and download it later on my PS3, but the dlc really is small anyway.

    Also, it wouldn't make sense for them to include ME3's dlc, as that would be a big loss in money, since they pretty much just released.
    I said that because we are on PS3Trophies.com, I couldn't care less about what the 360 and PC versions will get. Also I was just adding insult to injury because many people had high expectations for the trilogy and they were who I was directing it at!

  14. #14
    Lvl 5 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    2

    Just to play what i thought at one time to be Microsoft exclusive, the original Mass Effect, and at a very reasonable price of $15, I am nothing but pleased to get the chance to plat & replay this fantastic game. Hopefully the dlc info for PS3 will be good. Out of the whole triology news, & that I already platt'd 2&3, gettn to plat Mass Effect, right on, & for only $15, those who never played it , it is WELL worth it.

  15. #15
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    missdreamer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Wales/UK
    Posts
    595
    Reputation
    32

    Well, that sucks. I'll just buy the first Mass Effect on psn and keep my other two discs since there is no dlc included. I have most of the dlc for number two and I just want to get it for the 1st and 3rd. Any way regardless of having dlc or not I'm really grate full that we get the first Mass Effect in the first place to complete the trilogy.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.


  16. #16
    Gorilla see, Gorilla do
    Creditdue's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    $crilla Villa
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    62

    Shame. If you get ME2, you need to cop a load of the Lair of the Shadow Broker. It's epic stuff


    Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

  17. #17
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    johnny_leyenda's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,111
    Reputation
    42

    ll, I have Mass Effect 2 so I will be buying the first one on PSN (no retail version I'm guessing), and I've yet to buy ME3 on disc. Played the ME1 DLC on Pc and they weren't a big deal, actually I didn't even bother with Pinnacle Station as it was just like an arena mode.
    ME2's DLC are quite nice, especially Lair of the Shadow Broker. I have no idea about ME3 but looks to me like it's just multiplayer stuff. And if it has single player DLC I guess I'll just watch it on Youtube.

    NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

  18. #18
    One
    One is offline
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    One's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto.
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    46

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    EA wants you to buy those DLC's separately you know,
    They ain't free,
    They need to keep their boats afloat yo,
    With more money!!!
    Please shut up.

    "Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

  19. #19
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Love
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Please shut up.
    Yeah, sure thing!

    edit: why did you remove your pic?
    Last edited by Trains; 09-30-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: -

  20. #20
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Not that I care anyway on those DLCs. I just wanna try out the game to see how good it is.






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO