Two new Multiplayer modes will be added to MW3

This is a discussion on Two new Multiplayer modes will be added to MW3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Today, a few months prior to Black Ops 2 release, Activision , Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games hit, Call of ...

The Last of my Kind

Two new Multiplayer modes will be added to MW3

Today, a few months prior to Black Ops 2 release, Activision, Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games hit, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will receive a playlist patch update today, which will add two brand new multiplayer online modes. The modes are Money in the Denk and 3 vs 3 Hardcore Face-off. The first mode, Money in the Denk, is a custom multiplayer map, created by the Machinima director Denk, which is based off the Multiplayer Mode Sabotage. The other is fairly self explanatory, it's a 3 vs 3 Hardcore deathmatch.

Money in the Denk Footage

Source: EGM

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Well good for them honestly….they are still trying to add new things to the game. I never seen that coming but I'm not a fan either

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 6 - Silver

Cool, even though I don't like either of those game modes at least they are coming out with new stuff... Will check them out on my buddies xbox