Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

single player games that got multiplayer and succeed

This is a discussion on single player games that got multiplayer and succeed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; this is just my opinion, what do you think. Assassin's Creed (this is must be one of the best multiplayer ...

  1. #1
    PRO Ninja
    PsychoNinjaKen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    11

    single player games that got multiplayer and succeed

    this is just my opinion, what do you think.

    • Assassin's Creed (this is must be one of the best multiplayer ever)
    • BioShock (i think this multiplayer was good)
    • Dead Space (i liked this multiplayer very much)
    • Uncharted (this has a very fun multiplayer)
    • Grand Theft Auto (i know many of you didn't like this multiplayer, but i think it was cool)
    • Ninja Gaiden (i know this multiplayer will be a success )

    check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

  2. #2
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    oscar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arkham City
    Posts
    467
    Reputation
    6

    The only MP that suprized me that was added was Assassins Creed. Bioshock had too much lag for me, to be fun.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss




  3. #3
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Magpie42's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Strictly Classfied
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    5

    Assassins Creed was great online

    Sig By Apokolypz

  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Rankineer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNinjaKen View Post
    this is just my opinion, what do you think.
    • BioShock (i think this multiplayer was good)
    And here I was thinking it was only me who found the BioShock 2 multiplayer a lot of fun.

  5. #5
    Identity Overload
    Aspernatio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    0

    Uncharted I think did it the best, Bioshock was a big let down in my book, and GTA was fun.........just the grinding necessary for the trophies wasn't


    Sig by Prosthetic | Platbar by In2 | Avatar by Alison

  6. #6
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    54

    uncharted was the only one that has me hooked everything else is meh
    assassins creed gets boring after a while
    with everyone running around
    Signature Provided By Djunglist


  7. #7
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    Frostmourne89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    1

    personally the online for ac brotherhood was trash to me...it left so much to be desired...it was a fantastic idea but poorly executed imo. maybe revelations will change my mindset on AC MP. i believe gta series to have come a very long way from the single player only type

  8. #8
    PRO Member
    Kengriff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    5

    IMO ACB mp was gd if you could get connected i had like a 5% chance of a game and a 95% chance of getting unreachable grrrrr


    Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

  9. #9
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Eddie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,199
    Reputation
    30

    IMO Assassins Creed and Uncharted are those games that don't need multiplayer to be awesome.
    Platbar by Wadefan1



  10. #10
    PRO Member
    thirtle1705's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    1

    Grand Theft Auto was my favorite out of your list. I hated Assassin's Creed multiplayer though.

  11. #11
    The Bushiest Pig
    Bushpig94's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    33

    I have to disagree with you on Dead Space 2 MP. They had a decent idea going in, but in the end it wasn't good and the Humans definatley had the advantage. Dead Space is a series that didn't need Multiplayer.

  12. #12
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Smallville2106's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    0

    Uncharted did it the best. It didn't feel like an afterthought that was just tacked on in order to sell DLC later on.

  13. #13
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    blandsman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    0

    i feel as though Driver: San Francisco did it right with MP, they shouldn't have added MP trophies though

    1400th trophy: No raccoons here-Dead Island on 10/7/11 @ 11:56 P.M

  14. #14
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Gran Turismo 5 has both SP and MP modes and the MP was rather good if you were all playing a-spec
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  15. #15
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    0

    Burnout paradise was good if and only if you had enough people on your friends list to do the events with otherwise the multiplayer is whacked. I also like the co-op on resident evil but its only any good if you have people on your list to play with

  16. #16
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    melas300's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    At my house.
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    1

    Brotherhood added a quite awesome multiplayer to the series. I really enjoyed it when I first had my hands on it...
    I can't think of any other. Uncharted 2 had normal mp experience.
    Awesome signature made by Athena

  17. #17
    PRO Member
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,311
    Reputation
    237

    Burnout did online well.
    As did DiRT, best online racing.... Or MotorStorm Apocalypse actually
    Uncharted online is just pure
    DeadSpace deserves a slap for making multi-player


  18. #18
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    Aboelsas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Egypt,Cairo
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    12

    well i think Killzone games has a great MP it's a lot of fun with great stuff to do in it also Borderlands was great all in all most FPS have an Okay SP some are great but not all however they have a great MP regardless some of the trophy requirements !!

    Toggle Spoiler


    For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

    quoted by Robinworldwide


  19. #19
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    Krazy_Destroyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    424
    Reputation
    2

    AC. i was really suprised

  20. #20
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    GTA and RDR had excellent online IMO except when grinding for those MP trophies .





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO