PS+ Renewal question

This is a discussion on PS+ Renewal question within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok, so my subscription runs out in December, and I have close to $50 on my PSN wallet. Is it ...

Plats-O'-War!!

PS+ Renewal question

Ok, so my subscription runs out in December, and I have close to $50 on my PSN wallet. Is it possible for me to renew my subscription through my PSN Wallet? Or do I have to use my debit card (which I really don't want to use, but will do so as a last resort). Thanks in advance!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

you can go buy a new sub now using your funds and it will add to your current sub

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    you can go buy a new sub now using your funds and it will add to your current sub
    I could do that, but I'm close to the amount needed to renew it in my PSN wallet. Like I said, is it possible for me to renew it with the funds I have in my PSN wallet or no?

Threat

Yes, you can renew it with those funds. Just buy a new subscription from the PS Store and it should stack.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 6 - Silver

yes you can you can get the 3 month for like 17.99 or the longer ones and it will use the money from your wallet and add the extra time to the end of your current time

Plats-O'-War!!

yes you can you can get the 3 month for like 17.99 or the longer ones and it will use the money from your wallet and add the extra time to the end of your current time
    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Yes, you can renew it with those funds. Just buy a new subscription from the PS Store and it should stack.
    Sweet!! Thanks guys. Looks like I'm in the clear then in December One more question: Is it possible for me to renew it now, or do I have to wait until it runs out?

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Do I have to wait until my current PlayStation Plus membership expires before I can buy a new one?
    No, you can purchase a new membership at any time. In addition, we recommend you register your credit card details to be able to take advantage of automatic renewal and ensure you don't miss out on any of the great benefits of PlayStation Plus.
    Do it, and you're on your way to free $20 next month!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Do it, and you're on your way to free $20 next month!
    Ok, (outside of the whole $20 thing), so if I do buy a new subscription, will it kick in when the old subscription runs out?

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Will I lose my remaining term if I renew my subscription early?
    No, your new membership term will be added to the existing entitlement, so for example if you purchase a 1-year membership with 10 days to go on the existing one, the new membership will be valid for 375 days .
    Yes, you won't lose any subscription time by renewing early

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Yes, you won't lose any subscription time by renewing early
    Well damn!!! Thank you so much for being on top of this

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I could do that, but I'm close to the amount needed to renew it in my PSN wallet. Like I said, is it possible for me to renew it with the funds I have in my PSN wallet or no?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post

Sweet!! Thanks guys. Looks like I'm in the clear then in December One more question: Is it possible for me to renew it now, or do I have to wait until it runs out?
    I am sorry but you must not be able to read. The dude cheeseclown answered your questions in his first post. You just cant comprehend it i guess.
    Let me disect it so you can stop asking dumb questions:

Yes you can buy a new subscription using your PSN WALLET FUNDS. Doing so will ADD TO YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION. This also means you can do it WHEN EVER YOU LIKE, but if you do it now IT WILL ADD TO YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Thanks. I didn't know that and my subscription ends in December as well. Good to know that I won't lose any subscription time by renewing early.
    Sig by Ramon

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    I am sorry but you must not be able to read. The dude cheeseclown answered your questions in his first post. You just cant comprehend it i guess.

Let me disect it so you can stop asking dumb questions:

Yes you can buy a new subscription using your PSN WALLET FUNDS. Doing so will ADD TO YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION. This also means you can do it WHEN EVER YOU LIKE, but if you do it now IT WILL ADD TO YOUR CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION.
    Hey hey!! No need to be a jerk about it! I wanted to make sure about it before I run off and re-up my subscription. And, yes, I can read perfectly fine thank you!!