Resistance Collection Hits PS3 This Winter

This is a discussion on Resistance Collection Hits PS3 This Winter within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This year we’ve been rolling out some great value offerings for PS3 owners who may have missed some of our ...

Retired

Resistance Collection Hits PS3 This Winter

This year we’ve been rolling out some great value offerings for PS3 owners who may have missed some of our past classics, from God of War Saga to the Ratchet & Clank Collection. Today, we’re happy to announce that we have yet another sweet collection coming your way this winter — The Resistance Collection.

The Resistance Collection will include all three of the critically acclaimed PS3 Resistance games from Insomniac Games – Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and Resistance 3. You’ll also get extra bonus DLC content for Resistance 2 and Resistance 3 so you can play with all of the best DLC from both games, including the Aftermath Pack and skin bundle from Resistance 2, and both the Brutality and Survival Packs from Resistance 3. For those of you who missed out on Nathan Hale and Joseph Capelli’s battle against the Chimeran invasion, this is a great chance to get all three games for just $39.99 and enjoy the exotic weapons and frenetic multiplayer action the series is known for.

Stay tuned for more details, including the final US release date, in the coming weeks. And we want to know — which Resistance game is your favorite?
    Resistance Collection Hits PS3 This Winter – PlayStation Blog

Aes Dana

All three games in one package cannot be bad

Kid, not loser

Should be $30 for this one, as you can get all 3 now for like $10 each sometimes.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I am going insane on the US getting all these collections while the EU gets nothing

Lvl 9 - Gold

How long do you reckon it will be before someone asks if FOM will include trophies?

I already have all 3 games, so I won't need to buy this. Sounds like a nice package though. If nothing else, it more or less confirms that the R2 servers are in no danger of closing in the foreseeable future - Insomniac would hardly re-release the game with its multiplayer DLC packages if they were going to take the game offline sometime soon.

Kiwi Defender

I already own all three of them, but if the opportunity arises and I've got more than enough cash, I'd be willing to buy it. It's just one of those franchices that i really loved this generation.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

I'm back!!!

Another collection pretty sweeeeeeet….Around the holidays people are really going to be giving these as presents, at least I will be!!!

Avatar by DARE and Sig by Djunglist

So many of our members here at PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

Change is mediocre

I've already all 3 of them, but I was expecting this since the collections were unveiled.

The Girl Gamer

I'm going to have to pick this up since I don't have any of them yet. I'm not looking forward to the 10,000 kills from what I've been hearing for Resistance 2 though.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I've already all 3 of them, but I was expecting this since the collections were unveiled.
    I remember I ______ all 3 of them too!

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I remember I ______ all 3 of them too!
    I've = I have = I have already all 3 of them.

Bad grammar

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Should be $30 for this one, as you can get all 3 now for like $10 each sometimes.
    I think Resistance 3 is still $30, while 2 is at about $15. I think this is a fair deal for $40, but yeah $30 would be optimal for all collections to be honest.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

I've only played 3 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hear the first two are even better?

Let Me Watch

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I've = I have = I have already all 3 of them.

Bad grammar
    I've is only used for past tense, what are you getting in English class?
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I've only played 3 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hear the first two are even better?
    Pretty much. Resistance 2 has one of the most awesome and fun co-op modes I've ever played.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    I think Resistance 3 is still $30, while 2 is at about $15. I think this is a fair deal for $40, but yeah $30 would be optimal for all collections to be honest.
    You get can all 3 for under $20 if you don't mind used games. So yeah, bit expensive at 40. : P