It would be "unusual" if no Kingdom Hearts 2 HD

This is a discussion on It would be "unusual" if no Kingdom Hearts 2 HD within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; "It'd be unusual" for there not to be an HD update for Kingdom Hearts II , series director Tetsuya Nomura ...

DON'T BLINK

It would be "unusual" if no Kingdom Hearts 2 HD

"It'd be unusual" for there not to be an HD update for Kingdom Hearts II, series directorTetsuya Nomura told Famitsu magazine. As Gematsu reports, following last month's announcement of 1.5 HD Remix, Nomura admitted a second HD update for the Kingdom Hearts series is probably going to happen.

With Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, and 358/2 Days being bundled in 1.5 HD Remix, we'd wager our limited edition Goofy figurine on a second update including the remaining major releases, namely Kingdom Hearts II, the PSP's Birth by Sleep, and the recent 3DS game 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Nomura also dished a few more details on 1.5 HD Remix. Rather than upscaling old character models, the update will simply feature those used in Dream Drop Distance. Also, the gameplay is being tweaked to be closer to Kingdom Hearts II's - which should mean there's no need to fear the return of the first entry's temperamental camera.
    Nomura: 'It'd be unusual' if Kingdom Hearts II HD didn't happen | Joystiq

NSFW

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I can't believe they are putting Dream Drop Distance in it, since it just came out. I am glad I didn't buy a 3DS for KH3D, so there is probably going to be some angry people.

Sig by Bladia

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by skatingsam96 View Post
    I can't believe they are putting Dream Drop Distance in it, since it just came out. I am glad I didn't buy a 3DS for KH3D, so there is probably going to be some angry people.
    I doubt that they'll be remaking 3D, but you never know. Kind of hope they do; I would not mind going through it again.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Guess I'll hold off on buying a 3ds for Dream Drop Distance just in case they do add to the hd collection. I don't mind if they don't include it but I would definitely love to have Birth by Sleep included with Kingdom Hearts 2. I can't wait for these Hd collections.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.