Games that you bought the were really dissapointing.

This is a discussion on Games that you bought the were really dissapointing. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; You always buy a game that you hate, why don't you tell us. Here's my story. (Sorry about the intro.) ...

Banned

Games that you bought the were really dissapointing.

You always buy a game that you hate, why don't you tell us. Here's my story. (Sorry about the intro.)
    I bought a game called Heavy Fire Afghanistian. Let me tell you I hated it, it cost $30 for an RPG game. (What does RPG mean besides rocket prepelled gernade?) It's more a 2 player game than solo. Now this one MANY people will disagree with. Goldeneye 007 Reloaded. Extremly overrated I mean come on! It's ratings more than likely for online play, not single. Cause from a scale from 1-10, I'd give it a 4. Yet I still play it to overcome boredom, and guess what? I payed $80 dollars, (Or $10 8 times or $#@#%#$#$#@[email protected]%#$%%%@%@%#@[email protected]#%$%^&*^%[email protected]@$%^^&&*) All for a stupid code that unlocked Hugo Drax and a crappy black Moonraker. (Hey I have all cheats, but I won't tell cuz this game SUCKS!) What the %*#$ do people think of this, Why do they think it's great? Try buying a PS2, next get James Bond 007 Everything or Nothing. Oh %$&$ Pierce Bronsman. THAT'S WHY PPL HATE THOSE ONES> And they THINK it has sucky graphics, cuz of all the awesome 5000000000000000GB graphics.

Brothers In Arms I hated more than GE. It's like, "OH LOOK! A CIRCLE, ITS RED! You know what that means, fire at the NAZIS while I go flank them and shoot them. F^%$%^$^&*(&%[email protected]#%$%^^*(*%$#$%^&&(K! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Why did i buy it. UR STORIES NOW!

Up the Irons!

This is easy for me: Fight Night Round 4.

I think it's a good game, but I'll be honest, my expectations were pretty damn high.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackbenn View Post
    I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!
    .....but, if there's already a thread JUST like this, why keep your duplicate thread open? Makes no sense to me at all. A Mod will shut this one down, you DO realize that?

Resident PHD

waits for or

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE