Has activision killed james bond

This is a discussion on Has activision killed james bond within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Why are all the james bond games made by activision horrible? Played bloodstone and its definately one of the top ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Has activision killed james bond

Why are all the james bond games made by activision horrible? Played bloodstone and its definately one of the top 5 worse bond games. Goldeneye wii is also bad, and quantom of solace is the same as bloodstone. They have never made a decent game nor i think they will. But ea did manage to put out some pretty good games like everything or nothing, nightfire, and twine(n64 version only )

PRO Member

For bloodstone, I liked the SP, thought it was fairly original and interesting. MP was ok (I'm not really into FPS much), but unfortunately the medals system is glitched and the time delay frequently leads to double melee kills.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nah i thought the whole was bad

Let Me Watch

Almost all movie based games are trash.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Seen a therapist, told him spirits tried to bury me, spilt what's on my mind, when I was done, he needed therapy"

O_o

Killed? Good thing you only live twice.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Activision pump out trash cause they know that it will sell to the non knowing community. Kinda like 1/2 to 2/3 of WII games. Parents will just say hey my kid will like that game or hey they like James Bond or MIB and they will buy it. Activision has their main team to work on C.O.D. mainly and they pull out games that only need 6 months to develop and they don't take the time to polish them as much as their juggernuat C.O.D. which has outsold any other console franchise this generation by more then double if not triple. I myself didn't mind Quantum of Solace and Bloodstone but Goldeneye and Legends looks even more like a cash grab.

Rangers F.C

Don't remember ever liking any
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 4 - Silver

Almost every time when Activision buys some rights for some game then most times the game series becomes horrible so i have stopped bothering with Activision published games. and yes James Bond is horrible after Activision and is dead until another company buys the rights (thats never going to happen)

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well goldeneye is a classic and i mean the original but activisions games completely suck i cant even understand how some ppl like their games

Gotham's Reckoning

On all the Activision Bond games I liked the SP mode but the MP particularly the one on Blood Stone were just god awful. In the Blood Stone MP there are just two maps and only a few game modes almost noone plays it so it is hard to find a game and it is incredibly glitched when it comes to the medals making the platinum incredibly hard and is why it is one of my most proudest plats. I wish that they would give the rights to make them back to EA.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 7 - Gold

I always enjoyed the EA published Bond games. My favorite is From Russia With Love. The graphics in that game are spectacular for being on the ps2. They even look better than some ps3 games. I also really enjoyed Nightfire.

I picked up Blood Stone, and it was enjoyable. It just didn't draw me in as much as the ps2 era games though, and so I haven't picked up any of the other Activision titles. Not to mention there was so little effort put into multiplayer that I thought they forgot to burn the full version of the game on my disc lol.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE