Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I want to stop whoring

This is a discussion on I want to stop whoring within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So your a whore with 5 trophies? I guess you made a new account. Play games that you enjoy. Don't ...

member since Oct 2009

So your a whore with 5 trophies? I guess you made a new account. Play games that you enjoy. Don't worry about padding your count. I try to achieve plat in all my games, but its just not possible for me.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

hey dont play games fo rplats play game to pass the time and because you are enjoying playing them.My advice 2 u would be Dante's Infero,Red Dead Redemption and Final Fatasy XIII

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah I gotta say what everyone above me has been saying..only play what you want to play! A good RPG /hack n slash/shooter is Dead Island..you can use guns, modified weapons, blunt weapons..etc.. Seriously tho don't worry about what your friends think!
    All credit goes to Athena
    Got last.fm? http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_Queen666
    All credit goes to Auburn

Lvl 6 - Silver

once you go whore, you never go..........back to not being a whore....

dante's inferno has a very similar god of war feel to it, been out for a while so its probably cheap, if it hasnt been mentioned.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    Why would they call you a whore with only 5 trophies?
    Lol that's what I said... and has anyone else picked up on that? Maybe this is his new account and wants to start out fresh without hunting trophys?

Sig by Smashguy

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Lol that's what I said... and has anyone else picked up on that? Maybe this is his new account and wants to start out fresh without hunting trophys?
    That shows his trophy percentage for Resident Evil 4, not all of his trophies. I swear that 95% of the people on here just read the first post before replying.

Anyways, Like Dr_Mayus mentioned I believe it was, Darksiders and Castlevania Lord of Shadows are great choices and should be relatively cheap to buy now. Another great choice I'll mention although several others already have is Dante's Inferno which I personally thought was better than God of war III even though its always referred to as a God of War clone. Its a fun and short game along with a very easy plat to earn as a bonus.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    That shows his trophy percentage for Resident Evil 4, not all of his trophies. I swear that 95% of the people on here just read the first post before replying.
    My bad I didn't think of that.... but maybe you would like to remove the stick out of your ass?

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyways, Like Dr_Mayus mentioned I believe it was, Darksiders and Castlevania Lord of Shadows are great choices and should be relatively cheap to buy now. Another great choice I'll mention although several others already have is Dante's Inferno which I personally thought was better than God of war III even though its always referred to as a God of War clone. Its a fun and short game along with a very easy plat to earn as a bonus.
    Also, when you remove the stick from your ass, give it to me. For science.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I know how you feel. I enjoyed going thru LA Noire the first time but found it absolutely tedious going for the plat. Really was just a waste of time but I will eventually plat each game I have. (Except NHL 10, damn nephew played under my account some time ago, I wish I could delete the fact that that game ever existed on my system) In leaving I must say, wait what? No Whores, Damnit!.
    [/URL]

Top 10 's
    Red Dead Redemption Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Dragon Age: Origins Demons Souls
    Grand Theft Auto IV God of War III Assassins Creed II Heavy Rain Tekken 6 Mafia II

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by A_FlyingMegaKiwi View Post
    Also, when you remove the stick from your ass, give it to me. For science.
    Lmao, Kiwi FTFW!!!

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I swear that 95% of the people on here just read the first post before replying.
    I agree and got your back!!! <Inserting stick.>
    [/URL]

Top 10 's
    Red Dead Redemption Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Dragon Age: Origins Demons Souls
    Grand Theft Auto IV God of War III Assassins Creed II Heavy Rain Tekken 6 Mafia II

Bob 'n' Becca

For all those who made suggestions of games, thank you. Dante's Inferno, Darksiders and Castlevania stood out the most, but I'll hold off on Castlevania for the moment. The other two, I'll give a shot. Also, for the person who suggested Folklore, that game holds a spot on the list of games I want to play. I've always wanted to give it a shot, but my whoring wouldn't allow me to. As for any FPS suggested, I'm not a fan so that excludes Dead Island indefinitely, but that's a good thing, right? As for RDR, I played the game, and thought I was enjoying it, but then I realised that all I was doing was hunting and skinning, which, while entertaining to me for some odd reason, wasn't going to get me closer to the games end, so I stopped playing that game after my original PS3 broke. And finally, for the Fallout suggestion, I've played New Vegas, loved it aside from the freezing, and I think I may start over again since it is still in my house. I played that game for hours as well and realised I hadn't gotten very far.

And what does everyone think of Bayonetta? I heard it was difficult, and that's one of the things that turns me away from a game. Oh, and also, Wet?

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

On the edge

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    For all those who made suggestions of games, thank you. Dante's Inferno, Darksiders and Castlevania stood out the most, but I'll hold off on Castlevania for the moment. The other two, I'll give a shot. Also, for the person who suggested Folklore, that game holds a spot on the list of games I want to play. I've always wanted to give it a shot, but my whoring wouldn't allow me to. As for any FPS suggested, I'm not a fan so that excludes Dead Island indefinitely, but that's a good thing, right? As for RDR, I played the game, and thought I was enjoying it, but then I realised that all I was doing was hunting and skinning, which, while entertaining to me for some odd reason, wasn't going to get me closer to the games end, so I stopped playing that game after my original PS3 broke. And finally, for the Fallout suggestion, I've played New Vegas, loved it aside from the freezing, and I think I may start over again since it is still in my house. I played that game for hours as well and realised I hadn't gotten very far.

And what does everyone think of Bayonetta? I heard it was difficult, and that's one of the things that turns me away from a game. Oh, and also, Wet?
    I liked Wet it isn't too hard but it is challenging enough to keep it interesting.

Plats-O'-War!!

How recent is Darksiders, because I don't want to put out too much money for a game, even if I'll return it. If it's too recent, it may cost too much.
    Darksiders costs $17 at GameStop (should be $14 by now, but whatever ). Not only that, you can get it online for cheaper than that!

Plats-O'-War!!

Bayonetta's a very good game. Is the Female equivalent to Devil May Cry (in terms of gameplay and style). Wet is a good game, just a bit difficult.

On the edge

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Bayonetta's a very good game. Is the Female equivalent to Devil May Cry (in terms of gameplay and style). Wet is a good game, just a bit difficult.
    Lol, I think your post is funny. While Bayonetta is a good game it is more difficult than Wet is by far.

Regional Manager of War

Dante's Inferno is perfect, its simple fun and easy. Ignore your friends trust me a friend of mine calls me a whore to when I had more trophies than him but when I got this new account(old one was banned) he hasn't said it once. Most of the time your friends may be jealous...

PRO Ninja

can i suggest Ninja Gaiden 3 that is going to be a good game.

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by ichris26 View Post
    Lol, I think your post is funny. While Bayonetta is a good game it is more difficult than Wet is by far.
    Don't see how it is, but to each their own

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by A_FlyingMegaKiwi View Post
    Most misleading thread title ever. I am very annoyed now.
    No not really. If you remember on the old site someone asked if there was a way to make their controller vibrate when the PS3 is off But to the OP its not whoring if you enjoy the game your playing. But RPGs whichever one it is, is a great way to play games.
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast