Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is the Move Worth It??

This is a discussion on Is the Move Worth It?? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Soulscour No Nice contribution. lol Like others have said, it is definately all about opinion and the ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscour View Post
    No
    Nice contribution. lol

Like others have said, it is definately all about opinion and the types of games you like to play. For me, it was a waste of money. I have used it twice and now it just gathers dust.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Sports champion was the only semi fun move game ive enjoyed, I recieved it as a Xmas gift, & did not recieve the actual motion controller , just the MOVE glowy thing,(actually 2 of them) that right there should tell you something is wrong with it when you need TWO accessories to operate it.

Have been playing Child Of Eden fine without using the move, imo like alot of others have said there isnt ONE game that makes me say damn glad i have that move, or damn straight i need that PS Move game there!

the DS3 works great for any game i enjoy , the MOST i can say is any MOVE game i remotely enjoyed, is that the move worked OK, and thats really only on one SC,i tried DS Extraction and that was another no go, not enjoyable.(& yes a few others)

Anyone who enjoys it, thats great for you, your getting more out of it than i ever will, but in all honesty, every MOVE game ive tried, saying to myself, ok ,one more chance, this might be fun,....is not, to much a headache to calibrate everything up for what will still be lackluster performance of gameplay compared to what the DS3 already does just fine.

The only sane person here

Well me and my friends had a blast with Killzone 3 with move so it's pretty good and LBP2 with move is like the killer app for it. As well from what articles I saw there are upcoming games with PS move support such as Bioschock Infinite and Dust 514, so it might worth it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think it is, but it does depend on the games you play. I'm still waiting on an RPG that uses it. Maybe there's a reason for that... Imagine grinding for 5 hours of the day. Ouch!

But I have used it enough for it to be worth it. I've played Sports Champions and The Shoot as dedicated Move games, and I've also played through Killzone 3 twice with the move. Took a very long time to actually get used to the Nav+Move shooter controls but it's pretty cool once you do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123