Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SP & MP Platinums

This is a discussion on SP & MP Platinums within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I don't hate MP but I absolutely loathe MP trophies so much mainly because some online servers are completely crap ...

Gotham's Reckoning

I don't hate MP but I absolutely loathe MP trophies so much mainly because some online servers are completely crap and some developers shut down online servers after a year or two rendering the plat impossible if you haven't got the online trophies before then.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Deathless Destroyer

As others had previously said, make two separate lines of trophies. As you load a game with that feature, a pop-up should come up during the initial loading asking for example: "Would you like to enable the single-player trophy set for this game?", or, "Would you like to enable the multi-player trophy set for this game?" Followed by another popup like, "Are you sure you want to enable this path? You can't turn back." And then a final popup like, "This is your last chance" or something along those lines.

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

I don't hate MP but I absolutely loathe MP trophies so much mainly because some online servers are completely crap and some developers shut down online servers after a year or two rendering the plat impossible if you haven't got the online trophies before then.
    this is the biggest reason why i abhor online trophies. that and i don't like playing games with other people as much as by myself. and not everybody has the internet to go online in the first place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12