Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PS4 To Be Delayed

This is a discussion on PS4 To Be Delayed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Doesn't matter to me, it will be at least 2 more years, before I would even consider buying a new ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Doesn't matter to me, it will be at least 2 more years, before I would even consider buying a new console.

Crocodile Hunter

No1 cares. stop starting rumors about the ps4 you greedy ****s. ( not you GDT )

Sig by Apokolypz

Angel of Death

I have a sinking feeling that the same thing is going to happen to the PS4 as it did with the PS3: released to late with a ridiculous price. I really hope Sony knows what they are doing if they release it a year late. Also, this current generations tech is old, I want to see something new.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Yay, NO PS4! ... for now.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

I have way too many games to finish (and start playing) so.... the longer the better

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 6 - Silver

Though personally speaking, I don't particularly care when the PS4 comes out as I am perfectly happy with the way my PS3 is operating for me and has *most of * the featrues I want and use. But there are people who really want a PS4 (and XBOX 720 etc) to come out asap as they are incredibly bored of this gen's hardware and indeed software.
    I can't see how much of a step up the next gen can be considering we already have photo realistic games and huge worlds but who knows could me a massive leap. But in no rush for the next gen, just keep supporting the ps3 and I'll be happy
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Hidefninja.com

Fine by me, i'm in no rush. Hell, people still haven't started developing games for the PS3 for the most part. Just 360 ports.

Lvl 7 - Gold

No need for a PS4 right now. Let them develop a decent PS4 in a couple of years. The PS3 is at fully cruise speed right now.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm not in any rush for the ps4 because I still have tons of games to play on my ps3. I'm very happy about this.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm not complaining about my PS3, and i agree with everyone that PS4 developers should take their time! At least for 3 more years when PS4 can be release.d :-)

Game on....

It is all speculation and rumour at this point!

Deathless Destroyer

The Playstation 3 hasn't even reached its true performance limit yet, even after 6 years. I'd say that the PS4 won't be released until at least 2015. I heard rumours about December 2013 but I doubt that will be the date. I'm happy with my Slim 120GB model ATM, and was happy with the original I bought in 06' and lasted me until about 1 month ago (YLOD). We should wait for more accurate information first, not hyping up rumours.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

XBox 720!...if those clowns at Microsoft keep spinning their rich, skinny, pasty heads are going to fall off

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Check Those Corners

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Let M$ burn out the market with the 720... Then when PS4 does come out people will be fresh and ready for a big upgrade.

Plus why make it a competition? Let them go first and have a holiday season and then make the next one yours!
    Pretty much sums up what I thought

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    I have way too many games to finish (and start playing) so.... the longer the better
    ^ This. I'm glad the PS4 is being delayed, as I'm just nowhere near ready to even consider buying a new console. I have probably enough PS3 gaming still to do to keep me busy for the next 18 months at least.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The PS4 could very well be released much later than fall 2013 but this article is nothing but a completely baseless assumption, not even a rumor. All the Sony guy said was it would be a challenge to support each platform at once and the language he used in no way implied a potential delay.

That said, I used to feel the same way as most of you guys. As recent as early this year I was perfectly content with my PS3, but now? I'm ready for "the new".

I've owned a PS3 for almost six years now and that's long enough for me. Despite the still amazing line up on the way for this gen, I'm starting to get just a little burned out, ya know? I mean I'm really stoked for The Last of US, Ni No Kuni, and Bioshock Infinite next year, but other than that my enthusiasm for games has fizzled a bit. I'm ready for the insane, out-of-control hype surrounding a launch. I miss that big build of excitement, that a handheld device (or the Wii U) just doesn't satisfy.

Bring it on!

Hey, feel free to add me (Coconutz) on PSN!

worlds biggest welch fan

This is a good thing ps3.

I have a stack of games to jam. Star Ocean has kept me super busy.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

This is good news for me, in my opinion, i like to wait just a year or 2 before it comes out.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't know about everyone else, but I will be getting a ps4 on release day. No trophy shall go to waste!

In all seriousness though, I would like it as soon as possible WITH THE CAVEAT that it isn't plagued by
    hardware issues. I will state this unequivocably right now: BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY IS UNNECESSARY.

PRO Member

I hope they make the PS4 be able to play all the game games from ps, ps2 and ps3, That is the only way Sony will get my money on release date.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast